Outdoor Welcome to AF Outdoor Forum

How are you doing Wiz? I think the earliest I can start outdoors here is around late feb early march. That may be pushing it a little bit. Just depends on mother nature and if she wants to extend our rainy season. We've already had near record amounts of rain as of late. I may be moving around march as well so may have to wait to get my grow started.. But after the move I will be able to have an indoor grow goin 24/7. It has been pretty much all work at no play at the moment. Havent even really had to time check this new site out.. In due time though. Stay safe everyone.

More root space if you have height room without stealth problems... I did some photos one year in a 40 gallon pot... HUGE!

7-8 oz will change the game fr me... no more photos if thats the case.... DAMN!

That was right from the horse mouth, Stitch. Apparently that is what he's been getting off of his supers, growing them outdoors somewhere in Europe. With my climate here I can easily do two grows a year. Got a good spot where I can put about 6 or so pots.

I'm going to get in touch with Stitch and see if we can't get him over here.

More root space if you have height room without stealth problems... I did some photos one year in a 40 gallon pot... HUGE!

7-8 oz will change the game fr me... no more photos if thats the case.... DAMN!

Simple transplant

Plants up to sex...in germ pot...

61.jpg

Get your transplant pot...put a layer of compost in the bottom..
enough to bring the plants to be transplanted up to about an inch off the rim of the new pot.

Test the height by placing the whole old pot inside the new pot...to make sure you have the right level.

Put your fingers..gently..through the plants to be transplanted..just to keep them in place..
and hold the surface of the soil.

Tip the pot upside down into your hand...slide the old pot off..
(if it doesn't come out easily..tap it a few times on the ground to loosen...and try again..)

62.jpg

Put your other hand on top of the root ball to secure it..turn..and place into the centre the new pot...

63.jpg

hold the leaves out of the way..then fill the Gap with new compost..firm..but don't over do it..
you want your roots to be able to move out into the new compo.

As you fill it..gently..encourage the plants to lean slightly out from their old positions...
so you create space in the centre of the pot for maximum light penetration.
Firm into place with your fingers..

64.jpg

Then Puddle your plants in..
this means..cover the entire surface of the new pot with water...flood it.
As the water drains down it will eliminate any air pockets.
Leave to drain...

Top up the compo if necessary.

65.jpg

IF possible..leave in a cool stress free enviroment for 12-24 hours.
No direct lights..no direct sunshine.
This will help them recover faster.

Less than 24 hours later..and they have re-oriented themselves

66.jpg

Last edited:
Nice WIZ.. mind if I post this as a transplant article?
Well described.

J

Yeah JM..you can move it now..just wanted to get it up in draft somewhere...make sure it made sense.

Where you putting it..just I have more..
might as well have all that kinda thing together..

Last edited:
Yeah JM..you can move it now..just wanted to get it up in draft somewhere...make sure it made sense.

Where you putting it..just I have more..
might as well have all that kinda thing together..

Well I dunno... hadn't thought that far ahead.. was just gonna post an article.. but I suppose we organize it smart-like into threads... guess sick plants / help...

whatchya think?

Grow tips and help, i renamed it. We can still leave this post here.

Wiz, when we promote a post to an article it still stays here. Any article has to be a post or thread first.

When you are surffing around, see the botton left corner of peoples' posts that says "Promote To Article"? Click that on a post, and you will go to the article creation page, the you can post it as an article on the "home page". From there Jm, me or EZ can move them to what section they need to be.

I am very excited about this part of your forum. I am converting a 10x20 carport for greenhouse use. I have ordered Solexx as my covering. I will be doing Auto's and Photoperiod plants in it. I have some Super Auto seeds and I want to get some others too. Spring is not that far away.

Nice to find this forum and these great people!
Just pass to say hello and wish you a good day!

Back