Outdoor Welcome to AF Outdoor Forum

welcome! and thanks for the compliments on behalf of all!
JM

carchofa....wey hey Bro........it's ME.....:head:..Your favourite neighbour in Spain...how are you doing.......?...

Got any of your girls outdoor...?

:smoke:

carchofa....wey hey Bro........it's ME.....:head:..Your favourite neighbour in Spain...how are you doing.......?...

Got any of your girls outdoor...?

I like you remember me... I was trying to find you some time ago... so I'm really happy because we will share again some good moments :clap:

ATM I haven't any girl outdoors but I hope I don't delay so much...:hump:

http://autoflower.net/forums/showthread.php/2-Sanctuary

Home thread..Drop in Centre like @ IC...you will Love the Vibe..we have some Good souls...

I like you remember me... I was trying to find you some time ago... so I'm really happy because we will share again some good moments

I sent messages saying I was OK..and @ Rollitup..
But I don't know Who got them...

Just Glad you got here my friend...:clap:

Hey Wiz I found the last picture I took of those "Jungle Jems" from last season. Both plants were really fruity after cutting. I think this one was starting to show a little color towards the end. I ended up with a few seeds from each of the Jems. Should be interesting to see what the do the next time around, remember for some reason these two didnt auto..

89.jpg

I think this one was starting to show a little color towards the end

Mmm..I Think it was decidedly Pink if I remember rightly...:dancer:

Should be interesting to see what the do the next time around, remember for some reason these two didnt auto..

Doh..you have set my mind off again..we never did figure that..

I ended up with a few seeds from each of the Jems.
IBL...?
Are they f2 or F3 now.

I think I tried to cross one of the J Jems with another pure Jem that was an F2. Im guess that makes the new beans F3. I also tried crossing one with some lowasis. I only have I think 4 or 5 beans that came out, but they are nice and fat seeds. I want to get a lowasis and jem cross goin this season. Maybe get a "pink bud" of my own goin ha. Anyone know what size pics have to be to upload on here? I only uploaded that one picture above when I went to put more it said I was already at my limit...

Looking forward to watching...Think Pink..

thought one of the DC's was gonna stay pink like the ALF#2 mom..but she is purpling up..

Try your album again..Bailer was working on the site yesterday..so it could be that.

Spring is only a few months away for us east coasters. and i cant freaking wait cause then my apple and pear trees will be going crazy.

Back