Gnome Automatics Welcome to Gnome Automatics

FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Staff member
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
So I think that this is way overdue. I have had testers out there for a long time and ive never really set a section aside for them. Many have grown them and others are getting ready to start. Right now my main focus is the White Jem, ALF#5, and Bobby's widow.

I honestly want to get all of the plants up here and posted as well as the genetic lines. Its going to take a few nights but ill get it all together for you so people can understand what and where my lines come from.

I hope that the ones that have the seed find their way here as well as others that have grown them in the past. This is the place where the ALF and Bobbys Widow will come to life. My White Jem is at F10 now and i couldnt be happier with what they have become.

I have been lucky enough to play with some of the best genetics out there from color to power. I hope to bring a mix of what i love to people who love it as much as i do.

FD

So I think that this is way overdue. I have had testers out there for a long time and ive never really set a section aside for them. Many have grown them and others are getting ready to start. Right now my main focus is the White Jem, ALF#5, and Bobby's widow.

I honestly want to get all of the plants up here and posted as well as the genetic lines. Its going to take a few nights but ill get it all together for you so people can understand what and where my lines come from.

I hope that the ones that have the seed find their way here as well as others that have grown them in the past. This is the place where the ALF and Bobbys Widow will come to life. My White Jem is at F10 now and i couldnt be happier with what they have become.

I have been lucky enough to play with some of the best genetics out there from color to power. I hope to bring a mix of what i love to people who love it as much as i do.

FD
This should be interesting to follow. Subscribed.

Welcome Mandalorian Genetics, may your strains prosper. Been watching the ALF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] for a bit good to see a distinct thread for your genetics FD. I always enjoy etymology so what is Mandalorian?

Welcome Mandalorian Genetics, may your strains prosper. Been watching the ALF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] for a bit good to see a distinct thread for your genetics FD. I always enjoy etymology so what is Mandalorian?
I appreciate the kind words really mean a lot to me, and still i get a shock as i see new people come out that have been following my gear.

The name comes from a fictional people that i am obsessed with. ill let google do the talking but if you watch my avatars you'll know where it came from.

Cool!
Yes, it does sound like this is long overdue, and you know that I be keeping an eye out in here.

Peace
Good to have you here my friend, i think that it was needed and time to be open about where these are coming from. Hope to have some of your gear tested in here soon.

Subbed and looking forward to contributing to this thread :d5: with pics and info.
Glad to have you along man, and you can create your own thread under the main section and dump the data there. I have a feeling that there will be more threads like yours soon.

FD
yes sensei!!!! FD for president

Back