Gnome Automatics Welcome to Gnome Automatics

Stopped in here a few times now. I guess I am expecting to show up one day to find a state of the art growing facility with Mandalorian Genetics written on an 18 inch, Gundanium alloy, impenetrable fortress vault door that holds all of FD's secret plants and genes! : P

Can't wait to see what else you have cooking! Pretty soon all will be coming scratches at the doors to get a taste!
vault.gif

Stopped in here a few times now. I guess I am expecting to show up one day to find a state of the art growing facility with Mandalorian Genetics written on an 18 inch, Gundanium alloy, impenetrable fortress vault door that holds all of FD's secret plants and genes! : P

Can't wait to see what else you have cooking! Pretty soon all will be coming scratches at the doors to get a taste!
View attachment 770950
HA i like it!

I hope that one day it could be that way, but hell well see. This is the start of what i hope is a fantastic journey.

Glad you pointed me over to this thread FD, your crosses look freaking awesome! Good luck to you on your journey man. There's nothing like a stable cross with specific genetic traits, ill be tuned into your threads for sure!

Interested!

Me being a pollen chucker for years have thought about stabilizing some of my crosses, just never have the space to do pheno hunts on my own gear.

Gonna sub up and take a seat.

I've got a feeling this is gonna be badass.

Glad you pointed me over to this thread FD, your crosses look freaking awesome! Good luck to you on your journey man. There's nothing like a stable cross with specific genetic traits, ill be tuned into your threads for sure!

Thanks man i appreciate that. Ive worked on a few of them for years and its something that takes time. Success always comes after many failures. Not every round has what you are looking for in it. I have seen a few times where i can crack 30 or so if not more and not one will show what i am looking for, and then go and do a quick run that wasnt targeted for breeding and something expresses its self. That is why i try to keep the stud powder around just in case something shows that i want to isolate.

Think I also need to try some of these Mandalorian Genetics from you @FullDuplex
View attachment 823743

Here is hoping that 2018 can bring that you a reality, working on a few things in my area to make that happen. I have a plan just need time to ti up the loose ends and then get them on to the market. Being a private/indie breeder in a saturated market can make it tough. I have to bring something to the table that is worth people time. Still need to do some testing on strengths as well cannabinoids that way i can give proper honest numbers on my packaging as well as properly inform the grower.

Interested!

Me being a pollen chucker for years have thought about stabilizing some of my crosses, just never have the space to do pheno hunts on my own gear.

Gonna sub up and take a seat.

I've got a feeling this is gonna be badass.

Sounds good to me and there will be some runs in the near future. Once you start your not going to be ale to stop, it takes a hold of you like growing does but with added reward. I never run out of seed this way and it seems that others would love to give them a try. Thats all one could ask for.

Sorry I'm late, what have I missed @FullDuplex ?

Ahh my dear friend @epenguin there will be a nice winter run. Tests on the ALF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] F3 and the Roxi F4 are what i wanted to see, so those will be pushed this winter one more generation. Roxi Females are showing a 90% colored flower rate, the whites are pretty much gone. So she is about where i want her, just need to get her tested and see what the content is like and what direction i need to go.

Alf has reported some interesting traits in the 3rd generation. We have seen plenty of the Hash Bat pheno, almost seems to come out in ever generation. Then there is a bud color i haven't seen before. Its almost chocolate brown as it grows. Its pretty on the plant but looks a little different when dried. Id like to see it again but who knows, and one thing that is coming through is the resin coverage....quite sticky.

I will be starting up at the end of the month for a run of the ALF and Roxi to show the generation progress and push the line one step further

Thanks man i appreciate that. Ive worked on a few of them for years and its something that takes time. Success always comes after many failures. Not every round has what you are looking for in it. I have seen a few times where i can crack 30 or so if not more and not one will show what i am looking for, and then go and do a quick run that wasnt targeted for breeding and something expresses its self. That is why i try to keep the stud powder around just in case something shows that i want to isolate.

I hear you man stabilizing genetics takes a lot of time dedication and disappointments. But when you're truly passionate about something it shows, and dude I have to say you have some pretty plants floating around. If you had to the time create both photo and auto you could easily be the next dinafem. Your colored genetics are freaking beautiful bro. Purple is a staple flavor in my stash for sure! I wish you nothing but luck and success brother and please when you start releasing seeds make sure to let us all know even the stoned potheads who don't remember shit lol.

Hey @FullDuplex -- have admired your Mandalorians here for some time.
In particular, that big black ALF!
I was wondering about the (approximate) indica to sativa ratios you have in your strains?
I may be looking for some reg autos on the sativa-dominant side for crosses.
Thanks!

I can’t wait to sample of these genetics. White Jem is gorgeous. Bobby’s widow is lovely tric covered buds man Roxi my dog they’re both beautiful. I spell mine with a y and mostly call her rocks cause her big cheeks r like rocks lol. Chopped my last two girls and am sitting here dying to start these Alf#5 Ramblers. If my dinafem seeds don’t show I may keep the tent empty for a male if one shows. I never grew a male and if I’m gonna grow one this seems like it could serve a treat. If my dinafem seeds show I have to run those

Back