Live Stoners Wet or dry?

McDee

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey growers, going to chop wed/Thurs and want to know if you wait for soil to be dry. I hear a lot of people wait for it to be dry, why what's the difference? Is it just the weight or lack there of? Was going to do final flush today, but may have to wait until tomorrow. I did last 2 feedings with flawless finish, and have 18.5 gallons ready to flush and will get another 2-3 gallons filled during flush. Have 2 5gal fabric pots. Thanks in advance.

Hey growers, going to chop wed/Thurs and want to know if you wait for soil to be dry. I hear a lot of people wait for it to be dry, why what's the difference? Is it just the weight or lack there of? Was going to do final flush today, but may have to wait until tomorrow. I did last 2 feedings with flawless finish, and have 18.5 gallons ready to flush and will get another 2-3 gallons filled during flush. Have 2 5gal fabric pots. Thanks in advance.
I like to chop wet, the leaves are more ridgid. If you let em dry to much the leaves are all limp and it becomes a pita

Thanks stepwise your talk about the soil right, not trimming? I tried a dry trim last time and it sucked never again. I just wanted to know if I have to flush tomorrow and cut the next day will it be better, worse, or make no difference? If I flush today the soil will be mostly dry by Wednesday.

Thanks stepwise your talk about the soil right, not trimming? I tried a dry trim last time and it sucked never again. I just wanted to know if I have to flush tomorrow and cut the next day will it be better, worse, or make no difference? If I flush today the soil will be mostly dry by Wednesday.
You growing with chem nutes? I personally think flushing is a waste of time, but a day or two of straight water don't hurt..

I like everything wet. Limp leaves as stepwise said is a pita.

Double agree with step. The only think I flush is my toilet. My weed has always tasted great

I trim wet. Always have. First I did it by hand. For the past 4 or 5 years I have been using a hand crank trimmer. That finishes everything very quickly. And that makes me very happy.

Last edited:
I trim wet. Always have. First I did it by hand. For the past 4 or 5 years I have been using a hand crank timmer. That finishes everything very quickly. And that makes me very happy.
LUCKYYYY! I don't have access to automatic trimmers.

You growing with chem nutes? I personally think flushing is a waste of time, but a day or two of straight water don't hurt..
Ya, advanced nutrients. I have no idea if a flush does anything, but I do it just in case. Seems to be 50/50 on flushing with people. I figure it won't hurt if I do. I ran 9.25 gallons through the Ripleys and SODK will.get the same this afternoon.

Do any of you use a flushing chem? I did 2 feedings with flawless finish.

Back