What additives do you use with MC?

Have you worked out a feed chart for Autos using this regimen? I would love to see it!:bow:
Yes I have made a schedule for Autos but have not used it yet. It is strictly based on GreenLeaf's suggested usage. I extrapolated from my Photo Grow and adjusted time and strength accordingly. This is what I will be using in the next grow:

ScreenHunter_304 Oct. 23 17.01.jpg

NorthernLights_420

Your my favorite Moderator on the site. Although they're all cool people. You are my go to guy when I dont know something. Just wanted to say thanks for being awesome bro! Good feed chart to base off of! Always helping people who need it. You go out of your way to make charts for people who are asking for help. Unreal dude!

elcoloan

For sharing such valuable information and helping us!
Yes I have made a schedule for Autos but have not used it yet. It is strictly based on GreenLeaf's suggested usage. I extrapolated from my Photo Grow and adjusted time and strength accordingly. This is what I will be using in the next grow:
Thanks for the chart! The numbers in the column below Part A and Part B = Gram weight? When you list Seed to Transplant. Are you using 150PPM in seed germination water?

Thanks for the chart! The numbers in the column below Part A and Part B = Gram weight? When you list Seed to Transplant. Are you using 150PPM in seed germination water?
Yes all weights are in grams for 10 gallons. The germination in rock wool cubes has 150 PPM balanced nutrients + kelp. I mix .85g part A, 1.3g part B and 1g kelp in a gallon of distilled water PH to 5.5 and then dilute that into distilled water until 150 PPM. Then I soak the starter cubes in that and plant the seeds. I PH the remaining gallon to 5.8 and that is what is used to keep the cubes fertigated until transplant.

I dont add nothing but Real Growers Recharge for bennies using the 2 part.

Back