What additives do you use with MC?

NorthernLights_420

Autoflower Cultivator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez
Just curious. A thread for others to check out also. What additives do you run with Mega Crop? Or do you just run mega crop by itself start to finish. Interested to see how many people use Mega Crop by itself. And how many other use any additives and what you use and why if you wanna explain? Please chime in growers. Thanks :)

I just use mega crop, A.N Big Bud and Molasses when I remember. I used to add extra cal/mag but I find MC has enough and they seem to do better without.

Mostly add organics, including microbes; carbs, such as molasses; P-K supplements; as needed or appropriate. Otherwise, MegaCrop has pretty much everything.

I have the older version of Sweet Candy that I use at half strength throughout the grow and then add in Bud Explosion in flowering. I also have CALiMAGic that I use if I start seeing some deficiencies.

Haven't done a full grow with just MC but might try and see if there's any difference.

Any one using MKP (mono-potassium phosphate) with their 1 part MC instead of BE?

Last edited:
I am using the new 2 Part Mega Crop. To that I add Kelp, Humic Acid, B-vitamins, Silica, Powder molasses and Yucca Powder (surfactant). I use Mykos at transplant. For a foliar I use Fulvic Acid, Kelp and a little Yucca Powder. I add just a little molasses two weeks from harvest.

In this current grow I added NPK Ind. Aminos and OminA because I had it on hand. I keep on the shelf at all times Botinicare HydroGuard, NPK Ind. Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium. The Kelp, B-vitamins, Fulvic Acid, Silica Powder and Yucca are NPK Ind. RAW brand products.

Edit: I forgot the Silica

Last edited:
I am using the new 2 Part Mega Crop. To that I add Kelp, Humic Acid, B-vitamins, Powder molasses and Yucca Powder (surfactant). I use Mykos at transplant. For a foliar I use Fulvic Acid, Kelp and a little Yucca Powder. I add just a little molasses two weeks from harvest.

In this current grow I added NPK Ind. Aminos and OminA because I had it on hand. I keep on the shelf at all times Botinicare HydroGuard, NPK Ind. Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium. The Kelp, B-vitamins, Fulvic Acid and Yucca are NPK Ind. RAW brand products.

Have you worked out a feed chart for Autos using this regimen? I would love to see it!:bow:

Have you worked out a feed chart for Autos using this regimen? I would love to see it!:bow:
He has for photos first cuz that's what hes growing and autos he made a schedule for me. I'm using the 2 part also. But just by itself. No additives. I'm in soil and hes in hydro.

Back