What am I doing wrong 😬

Ohhh nice, that’s like a pretty similar setup 😬. Thanks for the infos ! I checked the ladies a few minutes ago and they look better in my opinion ! But the node - distance is so small… i hope they’ll stretch when flower kicks in
dont worry about spacing they will stretch later on also don't compare your plants to other peoples as different strains and setups and just try worrying a little less bt I know its hard when you first start growing

dont worry about spacing they will stretch later on also don't compare your plants to other peoples as different strains and setups and just try worrying a little less bt I know its hard when you first start growing
Just thought I reply to your post 😬 lights went down a bit so that I am at around 410 PPFD, increased humidity a little bit and activated the autopots on the bigger ones. I also tried to get more light to the lower branches which turned out a little hard due to the short node spacing 🥲 imma leave them alone the next days hoping I didn’t stress them too much

Attachments

• IMG_9397.png
    IMG_9397.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9396.png
    IMG_9396.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9395.png
    IMG_9395.png
    6 MB · Views: 10
Just thought I reply to your post 😬 lights went down a bit so that I am at around 410 PPFD, increased humidity a little bit and activated the autopots on the bigger ones. I also tried to get more light to the lower branches which turned out a little hard due to the short node spacing 🥲 imma leave them alone the next days hoping I didn’t stress them too much
sometimes i top-feed them a bit longer before turning the res on but i do grow huge plants also some plants no matter how much you want them to stretch they wont until they are older I've got 4 girls in my big tent and one of them is a lot smaller than the 3 siblings . also how big is your tent for all those plants as it looks like it may get crowded in there but if its a 4x4 you should be good as there smaller pots than mine I use 15-litre autopots

sometimes i top-feed them a bit longer before turning the res on but i do grow huge plants also some plants no matter how much you want them to stretch they wont until they are older I've got 4 girls in my big tent and one of them is a lot smaller than the 3 siblings . also how big is your tent for all those plants as it looks like it may get crowded in there but if its a 4x4 you should be good as there smaller pots than mine I use 15-litre autopots
Yeah it’s a 4x4 and the pots are 8,5l. The one in the middle will go to a friend of mine if she survives my torment 😂 and if it gets too crowded with the other 4, imma just give another one to a friend. Did you use the compost tea ? I got it as well but I am
Not sure how to use it( I know I still got time until then ) turn off the Res, let them
Run dry and top feed the tea seems to be the only logical option to me 🤔. Appreciate any advice ! Thanks for always responding so kindly and detailed!

Yeah it’s a 4x4 and the pots are 8,5l. The one in the middle will go to a friend of mine if she survives my torment 😂 and if it gets too crowded with the other 4, imma just give another one to a friend. Did you use the compost tea ? I got it as well but I am
Not sure how to use it( I know I still got time until then ) turn off the Res, let them
Run dry and top feed the tea seems to be the only logical option to me 🤔. Appreciate any advice ! Thanks for always responding so kindly and detailed!
I don't bother with the tea bro I just use the pk 5.8 once a week at 10ml a litre when in flower but don't get me wrong the tea is awesome but if I'm honest I can't be arsed bubbling and making it also you only give them the tea in flower so leave that alone for now

I don't bother with the tea bro I just use the pk 5.8 once a week at 10ml a litre when in flower but don't get me wrong the tea is awesome but if I'm honest I can't be arsed bubbling and making it also you only give them the tea in flower so leave that alone for now
Yeah I got the PK as well but I’ll sure wait. But tbh, I am thinking about starting a new grow since I don’t recognize any significant growth in the tent… somehow they just don’t do anything 😭 I was hoping to see some stretch when the flowering starts but it seems like they are already flowering

Attachments

• IMG_9430.png
    IMG_9430.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9429.png
    IMG_9429.png
    7 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9428.png
    IMG_9428.png
    5 MB · Views: 5
Yeah I got the PK as well but I’ll sure wait. But tbh, I am thinking about starting a new grow since I don’t recognize any significant growth in the tent… somehow they just don’t do anything 😭 I was hoping to see some stretch when the flowering starts but it seems like they are already flowering
listen bro there's nothing wrong with those plants bro I don't see why you would cull them but that's up to you also how old are they

Back