What am I doing wrong 😬

listen bro there's nothing wrong with those plants bro I don't see why you would cull them but that's up to you also how old are they
They re 23 days old now… they are just staying the same dwarfy MFs for days 😂 I am just not sure if I should keep on or if it’s a waste of energy. Do you sometimes turn off the autopots to let them run dry ?

Yeah I got the PK as well but I’ll sure wait. But tbh, I am thinking about starting a new grow since I don’t recognize any significant growth in the tent… somehow they just don’t do anything 😭 I was hoping to see some stretch when the flowering starts but it seems like they are already flowering
The biggest mistake new growers make involves a lack of patience…. :pass:

That, or they love them to death…. Or their detriment.

Kick back, learn to let the plants do their thing, take the advice of the experts amongst you…

They re 23 days old now… they are just staying the same dwarfy MFs for days 😂 I am just not sure if I should keep on or if it’s a waste of energy. Do you sometimes turn off the autopots to let them run dry ?
yes i do bro if you look at my thread now I'm doing that exact thing now just for one day to top dress but I'm running photo plants but I've grown 100s of autos too and how many of those girls are on your res now

The biggest mistake new growers make involves a lack of patience…. :pass:

That, or they love them to death…. Or their detriment.

Kick back, learn to let the plants do their thing, take the advice of the experts amongst you…
Well, I am just not used to these pots and lights 😂 I’ve grown Autos before and they just went faster and bigger in vertical growth. So, you think I should just let em be ?

yes i do bro if you look at my thread now I'm doing that exact thing now just for one day to top dress but I'm running photo plants but I've grown 100s of autos too and how many of those girls are on your res now
I now got the autopot system running for the 3 bigger ones… the one on the middle is not that important to me 😂. The one on the bottom right came in later and is still getting hand - watered ✌🏻

Well, I am just not used to these pots and lights 😂 I’ve grown Autos before and they just went faster and bigger in vertical growth. So, you think I should just let em be ?
yes bro listen to frank also i bet you grew different strains before didn't you also you've all the tools In your armoury that some folks would love to have so take a breath as those girls will start flying along soon and wasting 20 odd days plus germination would be a tragedy in my eyes as i never cull a health plants ever

Yep…. From the point you are at, the fastest way to smoking some dank homegrown is forward. You cull them now, you start from scratch, and will learn nothing…..effectively guaranteeing you will be in the exact same situation in 25 days or so….since you didn’t learn what was slowing them down. They’re healthy…. And building a root system for all you know. Let them finish…. :pass: A new grow always takes a cycle or two to get dialed in….and there’s no shortcut.

I now got the autopot system running for the 3 bigger ones… the one on the middle is not that important to me 😂. The one on the bottom right came in later and is still getting hand - watered ✌🏻
i think they will be fine now but occasionally you can turn the res off I feel it does benefit your plants but not yet just let them plod on also @Frankthetank helped me loads in my early years but patience is what you need in this game bro

Honestly, if these were my plants, I would do a little selective defoliation (light defoliation, nothing crazy) on the bigger plants. If you take a picture straight down on the plant, I can tell you which leaves to CAREFULLY take. That would stimulate the plant a bit…. Plus it would give you something to do other than wait/worry :haha::pass:

Honestly, if these were my plants, I would do a little selective defoliation (light defoliation, nothing crazy) on the bigger plants. If you take a picture straight down on the plant, I can tell you which leaves to CAREFULLY take. That would stimulate the plant a bit…. Plus it would give you something to do other than wait/worry :haha::pass:
I seriously thought about that as well due to the super short node distance. It’s not even possible to really tuck these leafs but on the other hand i was too scared to do that 😂. The lights turn back on soon, Imma take some top down pictures then 🙏🏻. Thank you very much !

Back