What Did You Harvest This Fall?

I managed to get every plant harvested so far. I clipped my last DW (New York Diesel X White Widow) yesterday while watching the Jets lose to the Pats sob. She has a great smell and was wicked easy to clip. Gonna clip another outside one today. Only got 2 left to get in. I did have one plant I lost to maleness. But that don't count. No cops, no thieves, no animals and no disease other than a little bud rot on the G13 Haze.

I always plan on 50% losses due to lazy ripoffs and drug enforcement , so not a bad year overall .

Yeah for us mouses I think pot plants like the company of other pot plants and seem to do better in a patch. But keep to the shorter ones and keep your patches small and you will have better luck not getting them spotted.

I kinda just smirked . They got 1/25th of the fall harvest . Kind of a cat and mouse game in this area . But the mouse tends to win.:D

The Night Shade is from Barney's. I got them from Dope-Seeds but just about everyone carries Barney's seeds. This is one I want to try indoors when I get my hydro setup. I topped it twice and it branched very nicely. I ended up with 14 colas, all between 10 to 13" long and very tight. The canopy top was very even. Looks like it's going to give about 10-11 oz. It was also fairly easy to trim and manicure.

I have to laugh at the Mrs. sometimes. I can roll something up one time and she won't like it. Then the next time she'll say what a good smoke it is. She's more into the taste of the weed, and of course everything is still green. I'll hit her with the Pakistan Valley again in a month or so and see if she changes her mind.

This is so the info I love the best on this site. I wish there was way more of it. thanks Muddy for the real shit on this stuff it pulls us forward. By the way what seed company handles the Night Shade to save me hunting around if you don't mind me asking.

It is sometimes strange when the people we know try the same pot and one likes it and another hates it. I see that on the voting of our local breeders club and with my friends not to mention my wife also.

Trainwreck is a good example. The stuff really stinks as it grows and dries. It is nothing like pot. The main smell is like parsnips mixed with an oily smell. My wife smokes it and she feels agitated and nervous with paranoia. she calls it downer pot. I smoke it and I find it is very deep and heady and just go into pleasant daydreams that are much like night time dreams. If you read the repot from both of us you would totally be misled.

I have to have a little dicapine or I just lose it. I am litting myself to three new outsiders next year. I have Night Shade on my bucket list. Next week is our club smoke off. so I might add something from there. I also want to grow OG Kush if I can find seeds. I think Grim Brothers is the breeder but I couldn't find them on google.

The Night Shade is from Barney's. I got them from Dope-Seeds but just about everyone carries Barney's seeds. This is one I want to try indoors when I get my hydro setup. I topped it twice and it branched very nicely. I ended up with 14 colas, all between 10 to 13" long and very tight. The canopy top was very even. Looks like it's going to give about 10-11 oz. It was also fairly easy to trim and manicure.

I have to laugh at the Mrs. sometimes. I can roll something up one time and she won't like it. Then the next time she'll say what a good smoke it is. She's more into the taste of the weed, and of course everything is still green. I'll hit her with the Pakistan Valley again in a month or so and see if she changes her mind.

I managed 33.79gs(tight manicure) plus another 10-12(close trim). Magic and Stone(1 of each, both F3). They`re sitting in Kilner at 64%(a couple of bov 62s` in with em!) They were a pleasure t`spend time with...:bighug: :passit: up t`ya chaps...catch y`later :toke:

I managed 33.79gs(tight manicure) plus another 10-12(close trim). Magic and Stone(1 of each, both F3). They`re sitting in Kilner at 64%(a couple of bov 62s` in with em!) They were a pleasure t`spend time with...:bighug: :passit: up t`ya chaps...catch y`later :toke:

Seeing as Krug pulled this thread from the abyss I might as well add my fall 2015 list!

Dutch Passion:
Hollands Hope (growing again but not in the full sun garden, due to density she has been bumped back to the 8 hour sun garden)
Blueberry (growing again forever)
Frisian Dew (growing again same location)

Delicious Seeds:
Fruity Chronic Juice (growing in the full sun garden in place of the hollands hope next season)

Homebrewed:
G-13 Pheno (last seed, no rerun)

PeakSeedsBC:
Texada Skunk (been a fine strain throughout the pack but I am retiring this one)
Skunkberry (far too hit and miss for northern Canada...I still have one out and it snowed yesterday!! LOL)

BCBudDepot:
God Bud (retiring due to mold susceptibility and lack of smell/taste)

So that leaves me with one open spot for the full sun garden, and 3 open spots for the limited sun garden. Ive decided I am going to sacrifice 2 photo spots in the limited sun garden and do some bigger auto strains I bought from the portal giftshop. Likely fit 8 in the spot of the 2 photos. So that leaves one needed seed for the full sun garden and one needed for the limited sun garden. I am leaning toward Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb, and a Sweet Seeds ? for the full sun garden.

What y`been harvesting Muddy(2015...any outdoor stuff?) :pass:

Reactions: RML
Back