What Did You Harvest This Fall?

Nelson

R.I.P. Gone, but not forgotten.
Reaction score
The big question is what did you harvest this Fall and what will you be planting next year thatt you liked from this years crop.

Here is my list.

Indoor Autos

Mi5 will continue to grow.
Snow Ryder X Mi5 will continue to grow

I am deleting Super Stinky Skunk Haze
I am deleting Snowryder the uncrossed version

Outdoor Autos

Super Cali Haze I am going to grow more of it next year
Auto Assasin I will regrow this one
Russian Rocket Fuel I will regrow this one.

Outdoor Photos

Chocolope X Jackalope Will regrow this one.
BeeJay will regrow this one.
Durban Poison I won't be growing next year.
New Your Diesel X White Widow I will be regrowing.
Chrystal I won't be regrowing.
BC Big Bud Retireing this one also.

Of course I will probably add a few more after the local breeders Club annual smoke off.

Very nice Nelson!

I've been harvesting over the last couple weeks;

Hindu Kush
Purple Mazar
Brainstorm Haze
Exodus cheese

Will be taking this month;

Brainstorm Haze
Exodus cheese
Confidential Cheese
Rocklock

took Purp Mazar yesterday and have been taking the ex chz over the last week...every other day or so i take 2 plants. had one bsh that i had lst and i took her a week ago. I've got clones of all but the p/m so will continue to grow them, all are indoor.

Oh WOW...sometimes keeping up with things is hard to do, especially when one is continuously testing....
Let see:
The past couple of weeks: Autos: Northern Lights, Short Rider, Pakistan Ryder, Sugar Mango....Photos: Northern Lights X Big Bud, Power Skunk, Skunk 11.

Give us some smoke tests on em smashed as you get em dry enough to smoke.

Today I blazed with some Pakistan Ryder that's about 3 week cure...(from previous grow)......that's bout where I like my bud...deep dank smell and lush flavors most of the time...Paki Ryder is some really really good weed....great taste vaping, quik hitter and nice deep body stone progression....it relaxes the spasms (ms) quite well and gets me up and going....but really wish someone would have thought to pack them with rubber bumpers.....It loosens me up so well, I walk even worse than usual....funny tho, I have an excuse!

Are you going to grow them all next year? a few road tests would be nice if you have the time.

Oh WOW...sometimes keeping up with things is hard to do, especially when one is continuously testing....
Let see:
The past couple of weeks: Autos: Northern Lights, Short Rider, Pakistan Ryder, Sugar Mango....Photos: Northern Lights X Big Bud, Power Skunk, Skunk 11.

Autos:

AKRunner... will grow again indoor not out (bud rot - rainy season)
Arctic Haze - definetly will be growing again and also advancing F levels over the winter and continuing pheno selectection.
Bad Betty - definetly grow again!
alf#3 - definetly grow again!!

Photos:
Super Silver Haze - definetly grow again (****)
Orange Bud - " (*****)
Mekong high - " (****)
Northern Lights num 5 - " (*****)
DP Blueberry - definetly again but prob only indoor... not very mold / bud rot resistant (****)

I am interested in the Bad Betty. Do you know who sells the beans for it? got a smoke report on it. Wicked cool your selections You even have the old classic Northern Lights 5.

Autos:

AKRunner... will grow again indoor not out (bud rot - rainy season)
Arctic Haze - definetly will be growing again and also advancing F levels over the winter and continuing pheno selectection.
Bad Betty - definetly grow again!
alf#3 - definetly grow again!!

Photos:
Super Silver Haze - definetly grow again (****)
Orange Bud - " (*****)
Mekong high - " (****)
Northern Lights num 5 - " (*****)
DP Blueberry - definetly again but prob only indoor... not very mold / bud rot resistant (****)

i grew 2 Mossys Purple Jem...will definitely grow again
..........2 Bad Bettys.....will definitely grow again
...........5 Short Stuff mix ....a fun grow,but not what i was looking for
in a med vape...used most of it to make coconutcanna oil
for the "so-baked no-bake" cookies.
makes a great energetic edible,gets you active

Northern boy here , so have to stick with what comes in before the frost or the hunters hitting the woods .

Texada Skunk
NorthernBerry
Mighty Mite
Mighty Mite x Big Bud
And my own , Chocolate Moose .............Started with an Afghan from the 80s that has been grown here forever and crossed it with Chocolope .

Reactions: RML
Back