What Did You Harvest This Fall?

This is so the info I love the best on this site. I wish there was way more of it. thanks Muddy for the real shit on this stuff it pulls us forward. By the way what seed company handles the Night Shade to save me hunting around if you don't mind me asking.

It is sometimes strange when the people we know try the same pot and one likes it and another hates it. I see that on the voting of our local breeders club and with my friends not to mention my wife also.

Trainwreck is a good example. The stuff really stinks as it grows and dries. It is nothing like pot. The main smell is like parsnips mixed with an oily smell. My wife smokes it and she feels agitated and nervous with paranoia. she calls it downer pot. I smoke it and I find it is very deep and heady and just go into pleasant daydreams that are much like night time dreams. If you read the repot from both of us you would totally be misled.

We tried some of the Pakistan Valley the other night, I liked it but the Mrs. hated it. Said it made her feel out of sorts and confused. I found it to be a very mellow indica stone, very relaxing but with a bit of an edge to it. Last night I tried the hash we made from it's clippings. 4-5 hits and I was toast. It wasn't a huge producer and the spider mites liked it. Got about 6 oz. from it and lost another oz. to the mites. It was the only plant they really bothered this year. I tried some of the Night Shade the night before last. Liked it a lot better. That was an early sample as it still needs a couple more days before harvest. More potent than the PV and a better stone and bigger producer.

The strains I didn't do this year are usually heavy yielders and come in early mid sept . Top 44 and a Top 44 x Big Bud . Luckily a good friend keeps these going in an SOG so will be back to doing some next year . Can't complain with what came in this year , but want to get the most bang for my buck with less next year .

Lol , btw......... lost a single patch and had the following left behind . A card from the local drug enforcement stuck to a stick in mid patch , and a spraypainted peice of plywood that said " We mowed your grass" . gotta give them points for humor and inginuity .

I suppose it is better than getting arrested. Still sucks the big one though.

The strains I didn't do this year are usually heavy yielders and come in early mid sept . Top 44 and a Top 44 x Big Bud . Luckily a good friend keeps these going in an SOG so will be back to doing some next year . Can't complain with what came in this year , but want to get the most bang for my buck with less next year .

Lol , btw......... lost a single patch and had the following left behind . A card from the local drug enforcement stuck to a stick in mid patch , and a spraypainted peice of plywood that said " We mowed your grass" . gotta give them points for humor and inginuity .

I always plan on 50% losses due to lazy ripoffs and drug enforcement , so not a bad year overall .

Is the jackalope x chocolope an auto or a photo?

rofl!!!!! :crying: thats pretty funny actually after you get over the scare / shock.... :)

every time they score one on us... i add another seed to the drop list... overgrow their asses!!!!

I kinda just smirked . They got 1/25th of the fall harvest . Kind of a cat and mouse game in this area . But the mouse tends to win.:D

Harvested some badass blueberry magic this fall. 1 plant had 20 a gram quality. The other not as good but still well above average. I just harvested 2 unknown strains. One is a very large but airy bud. I thought it was gonna be bunk, turned out to be high mids. The other was a short very good diesel variety.
Next year will be Grandaddy Purps outside and JEMS in the Greenhouse.

You know for all the different types of pot I have grown I have never grown a blueberry. I think I have to get it on my bucket list. Maybe next year
would be a good year to give her a try. You said you grew Blueberry Magic I take it is a Blueberry cross. Is this something you bought the beans for or is it a seed companies genetics? Give us a smoke report Old GUy and a plant description.

Harvested some badass blueberry magic this fall. 1 plant had 20 a gram quality. The other not as good but still well above average. I just harvested 2 unknown strains. One is a very large but airy bud. I thought it was gonna be bunk, turned out to be high mids. The other was a short very good diesel variety.
Next year will be Grandaddy Purps outside and JEMS in the Greenhouse.

---------- Post added 10-10-2011 at 10:32 AM ----------

It is a photo. It is a breeding out of our local breeders club, The breeder swapped me some seeds at our seed swap meet last March. He won the class with it at our Fall Smokeoff.

Is the jackalope x chocolope an auto or a photo?

Back