What do you want to see on AFN going forward?

Okay.. here comes the killjoy.... :biggrin:

Bud or Plant of the month.... no brainer on a cannabis forum...?.... Right...

We had them...... for Years... and you know why they Stopped.... because we spent hours organising them...and virtually no-one would vote on them.

I spent Years of my time trying to get members to vote... including flaming #LiveStoners with Links... giving out plus rep for votes... and I think we even had a badge for it............. and guess what... nothing made a blind bit of difference........:shrug:....

And although I think getting a nomination is or should be something to be Proud of.... not getting even a single vote is demoralising.

Before everyone Shouts...we still have the same problem now with stuff like the Show Grow polls...we put the polls up... no-one Votes.

I know a member of staff who spent over 12 hours of personal time organising a year end poll that got 7 votes...and that was my cut off point.
Too much work... very little return.

If anyone has any better Ideas than we had...or Think they can get members to participate and Vote...we are quite happy to let you Try... but do it as a Team...coz it can get time consuming...:headbang:

The fact is seed trading is illegal in most of the World.. and allowing it on site puts all of us in Danger for the few..:pass:..
There's a lot of possibilities that could potentially go wrong with seed trading and it could also cause alot of problems between members having disputes about seed trading,
Say I traded seeds and they failed to germinate but the seeds i got from the trade did germinate, then all you will here is "" you traded me dud seeds"
Or ppl get paranoid about thier address being out thier.

Fish and chips , every Friday . :yay:

Oh Yes.......:pighug:......I'll vote for that one........

Hello more lighting companys on board not just mars hydro posting every 5 mins

It's just a Numbers game @Del boy ....:headbang:..when we changed servers/domain name we Lost quite a few...as we build up again..Lighting Vendors will start visiting again.

Though I for one am Pleased about the Mars Rep availability on site answering questions and queries.

Active Reps are a god send for Customers..........:pass:.....

There's a lot of possibilities that could potentially go wrong with seed trading and it could also cause alot of problems between members having disputes about seed trading,
Say I traded seeds and they failed to germinate but the seeds i got from the trade did germinate, then all you will here is "" you traded me dud seeds"
Or ppl get paranoid about thier address being out thier.

Yup.... Been there...got the t-shirts....

Even in Legal states, there is a huge grey area about seed trading/selling.. :pass:

Yup.... Been there...got the t-shirts....

Even in Legal states, there is a huge grey area about seed trading/selling.. :pass:
Nothing 'grey' about it at this point in time. It is perfectly legal to send seeds nationally & Internationally to the States.

:pass:

Nothing 'grey' about it at this point in time. It is perfectly legal to send seeds nationally & Internationally to the States.

Actually that’s not entirely true, here in Maine it is generally illegal to sell/trade/gift seeds even though cannabis is legally regulated it turns out that the law specifically mentions the transfer of seeds and if you intend to sell them you need licensing. I could gift another medical patient in state but that’s about it. I emailed the cannabis commissioner and had this confirmed for my state and my town won’t allow me to register in my home as a cannabis company so I’m limited in my ability to spread the love.

Actually that’s not entirely true, here in Maine it is generally illegal to sell/trade/gift seeds even though cannabis is legally regulated it turns out that the law specifically mentions the transfer of seeds and if you intend to sell them you need licensing. I could gift another medical patient in state but that’s about it. I emailed the cannabis commissioner and had this confirmed for my state and my town won’t allow me to register in my home as a cannabis company so I’m limited in my ability to spread the love.

"Maine permits the sale of all hemp-based products containing no more than 0.3% THC."

It’s the fed govt that made it legal to own,possess, collect cannabis seeds as they contain less than 0.03% THC. It’s the germination of those seeds that come into question in states that haven’t legalized. Even in states that aren’t legal it is still legal to have the seeds.

Back