20220217_184644.jpg
20220217_184654.jpg
20220217_184706.jpg
20220217_184718.jpg
20220217_184729.jpg
20220220_222852.jpg
20220221_061250.jpg
20220221_061347.jpg

Oh! And I almost forgot! This is a super sped up clip of the two WTF girls' time in the 4x4! They start on the bottom right.

I'll be back with final formal smoke reports soon!

Plus half an oz of kief from the trim bin!
View attachment 1423161
I just pressed all of my kief from the WTF, WMD, Straw Dog, and Strawberry Kush and wowza is it all some super fruity dankness! I made some strawberry gummies out of the WMD rosin and they are some of the tastiest edibles I have ever had. I was pretty much tripping from a 200mg gummy last night couldn't feel my arms or legs super potent rosin out of the WMD and the flower presses excellent yields around 25% return, probably the best auto flowers I have pressed yet. Great job with the grow! I hope you enjoy the spoils of your labors....

I just pressed all of my kief from the WTF, WMD, Straw Dog, and Strawberry Kush and wowza is it all some super fruity dankness! I made some strawberry gummies out of the WMD rosin and they are some of the tastiest edibles I have ever had. I was pretty much tripping from a 200mg gummy last night couldn't feel my arms or legs super potent rosin out of the WMD and the flower presses excellent yields around 25% return, probably the best auto flowers I have pressed yet. Great job with the grow! I hope you enjoy the spoils of your labors....
Oh I most definitely have been lol. Hubby took 2 hits of the WTF2 the other day before leaving for work as he always does. He had asked if it put me to sleep and I told him no, didn't realize he meant "is this work weed" :rofl: he said he was high af for like the first two hours he was there. Thankfully he didn't get seated for like another hour after that. I could see this being a great wake and bake smoke for us. Definitely melts your face off for like the first 2 hours or so but once it mellows out you're left in a great mood. Since neither of us have to be anywhere from like 930-2 every day (besides Saturdays) I've got a feeling it will be used for that. Thankfully with 6+ oz of it I should be able to use it as daily meds for quite some time. One of my current plants ended up being a photo so I'll be flowering some photos in the tent over the summer, but when I get back to the indoor autos in the fall both of my last beans of these strains are gonna get dropped in my Jean-O's Beanos Tent Stuffing Extravaganza :rofl: I think I've got 11 of your strains on hand at the moment so its gonna be intense lol. Already planning on the Hellhound going in the 20gal, and then 4 other strains in 10s until I work my way through all the strains. May do a multipot of the Poison Bear as that one sounds up my alley for sure.

Shoot yeah..I just dropped some wmd and was wondering about it. Jean o hasn't let me down yet! I can't wait for these

Shoot yeah..I just dropped some wmd and was wondering about it. Jean o hasn't let me down yet! I can't wait for these
The WMD was very popular! Overall opinion was "great video game weed" lol. My friend really liked it for during the day while working remotely as well.

Back