Jean-O's "What the Fuck! Where's My Dog?!?" A Jean-o's Genetics Test Grow

Initial Game Plan and Grow Details

Suki

Resident Chaos Deity
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Saving this space for my test grow of two new strains by @Jean-O's Genetics, What the Fuck and Where's My Dog. USPS is showing they should be here tomorrow. Hubby has requested that I start with Where's my Dog, so is will be dropping two of them as soon as I have them in my hot little hands.

I pulled a 3BOG today that just didn't make it post transplant, so I will be using the pot and soil I had prepped for her for these beans. I was going to be testing the Real Growers Grow Dots I had recently gotten on the 3BOG, but had gone with a fairly light dosage due to the fact that she's stated to stay fairly small. I plan to add more to the soil before starting these beans, as from watching some journals of Jean-O's strains I have a feeling they're going to be big girls.

My plan is to run two beans at a time so that I can get a comparative growth on each strain. Due to growing in a 2x2, and the fact that I already have four girls anywhere between showing their first hairs and early flowers, it makes sense for me to get a head start with one strain and then move on to the next as space allows.

Environment: 2x2 Spider Farmer Tent
Lights: 2x SF1000 grow lights
Airflow: 4" extraction fan and two small clip fans, fresh air intake is ducted to my ceiling vent for now, which is passive intake at the moment as we are in that lovely part of the year where we don't need ac or heat. Once the heat flips on I will more than likely switch to opening the floor windows on the tent and allowing for passive intake through those as I feel that the heat will probably mess things up. We will see.
Soil: FFOF
Pots: 5gal fabric pots for 1x of each strain, debating between 1gal or Solos for the second
Nutrients: Where's My Dog will be grown with the one and done "Grow Dots" from Real Growers, along with Recharge when needed. Only additional additive will be Gold Shield Silica.
What the Fuck will be grown with either FF trio, Lotus, Grow Dots, or Nature's Living Soil Autoflower Blend. I'm currently undecided on this but will figure it out before time to start them.
Water: Tap from my DIY bubble dechlorinator with absorbic acid to neutralize chloramine, PH'ed to around 6.5.

I think that's everything? If I'm missing any important background info let me know.

Gratuitous pup pics, since I am starting with Where's my Dog, seem to be in order.
20211102_132300.jpg
20211104_125040.jpg

Tracking lied to me! Just checked again to make sure that they were coming tomorrow still and they were already delivered! So I guess I'm popping some beans tonight :jointman:
20211105_225700_capture.jpg

Day 0 - Where's My Dog?
Two Where's My Dog? (WMD from here out) dropped straight into their new digs with a dose of Dynomyco and a shot of Recharge. 1gal pot got 1tbs of Grow Dots, 5gal got 3tbs + 2.125ts. Recharge was mixed at .5ts/gal after adding 4ml of Silica and letting that sit for half an hour. Fingers crossed, we should see new babies in the next few days.

20211106_011757.jpg

Back