Night Owl Seeds Whats the most sought after Night Owl seeds?

RonnieB

Just a humble gardener
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Banana Daddy
I was wondering what are the most sought after Night Owl seeds and if its for collection or smoking ? We could do two sections. Most sought after for collecting and smoking.

I’d love to get my hands on some space station orange… but that’s just me, dunno if there considered rare or anything

Cosmic apprentice was amazing! Definitely run night owl again if I can

I'm running creme del la cosmos and star krunch right now. I have cosmic apprentice too.good to know its a nice strain. How's the effects? Did you get a cosmic queen dominant pheno,?

I'm not sure,the main cola was so big and heavy i had to tie it to the ceiling though! Lol, the buds squish with resin. It has a really nice head high with excellent pain relief. My in law thought i put crumble in the joint...last long too

Last edited:
Zamaldelica Express sounds great! l have some l have some Zamaldelica X Ethiopian photos l got as freebies when l ordered from Real Gorilla in January that are on my list to pop soon. (The list keeps changing! Lol!) l really like the idea of a busy buzzy buzz in an auto form & from what l have read about the Zamaldelica Express in smoke reports around the web that strain would appear to fit that bill, eh?

Ace seeds has the zamaldelica auto that daz used in that cross that you can order. Only problem is you'd have to get it from a seedbank overseas. I have my eye on both daz's and the original. Zamal is supposedly some of the most physcadelic cannabis there is. Very very strong sativa. That and Malawi gold. Highs that would probably frighten me. I'm a light weight these days. :biggrin:

Back