SSSC White Widow Creeps an Elephant

I chopped the first two SSSC Auto Creepers at 15% amber 80% cloudy and 5% still clear. It has been 85 days since germination. The breeder says 11-12 weeks so the 8/4 light schedule did nothing to speed the maturity of the plants. It did cause a lot of stress. The plants are smaller than I think they should be but the buds are dense, big and plenty. I will have weights in a week or so.

_DSC5462.JPG
_DSC5463.JPG
_DSC5464.JPG
_DSC5465.JPG
_DSC5466.JPG
_DSC5467.JPG
_DSC5469.JPG

Ps these are going to be easy to trim!

I trimmed up the first two SSSC Auto Creepers an put them in brown bags to sweat. Then I chopped the SSSC Auto Elephant and the third Creeper. The Elephant had some bud rot :dammit: not too much but now I need to get it down to 58% RH 10% on the meter before I cure it. If the Creeper was susceptible I am sure it would have had some also. The buds were so tight down low no air could possibly get through it. I looked close and there was none.

The Elephant after trimming off the Bud Rot:

_DSC5471.JPG
_DSC5473.JPG

I think the yield will be ok. I don't like to see this bud structure Big fat heavy buds.

The Third Creeper is a different pheno than the first two, Purple in color and massive heavy buds.
_DSC5474.JPG

_DSC5476.JPG

_DSC5478.JPG

_DSC5477.JPG

For those of you that trim the lower buds because you don't think they will amount to much lookee here:

_DSC5481.JPG

The closest 11 buds are from just the bottom of the plant:

_DSC5483.JPG
_DSC5484.JPG

Hey MOG, question for you. Do you use a gradual sunrise, sunset light set up and if so do you see any benefit. Recently purchased an optic slim 650s and am considering ordering the controller that has that capability.. your opinion would be greatly appreciated..

Hey MOG, question for you. Do you use a gradual sunrise, sunset light set up and if so do you see any benefit. Recently purchased an optic slim 650s and am considering ordering the controller that has that capability.. your opinion would be greatly appreciated..
No I don't bother with that. I sure won't be running 8/4 ever again. As I suspected the weights are coming in way under normal crops.

1st Auto Creeper 60g
2nd Auto Creeper 110g
Auto Elephant 116g

10oz 3 plants is 5oz short of a normal crop. The quality may be ok will know in a few weeks.

The two Creepers on the left The Elephant on the right.

IMG_20230414_132110399.jpg

1st Auto Creeper 60g
2nd Auto Creeper 110g
Auto Elephant 116g
1st White Widow 110
3rd Auto Creeper (purple) 85

481g so far........ ~17 oz

Back