SSSC White Widow Creeps an Elephant

Neat experiment. Do you think they aren't looking good because they don't have enough time for certain plant functions to operate correctly? I know you had mentioned not to water until a couple hours after lights on so nutrient absorption. Is it possible the short day/night doesn't leave them enough time for some of those processes?

EDIT: Just thinking if progressing to a 12/6 cycle would add additional "days" but leave a long enough window in each period.
The problem with that is tending to the garden with wacky hours.
Yeah, nice experiment indeed. I did just the opposite...Added 4 hours to a day, resulting in 24/4 on/off.
Same problem as above although easier to hit the daylight hours.

Neither of these will work for me in the summer (hot May - October) months because I need the night time in the space opposite of the day for heat control.

The problem with that is tending to the garden with wacky hours.

Same problem as above although easier to hit the daylight hours.

Neither of these will work for me in the summer (hot May - October) months because I need the night time in the space opposite of the day for heat control.
Get that, my current grow will probably be the last in the tent. Next up will be the greenhouse...

Time for another update. The buds are continuing to stack and the aroma is very pleasant but the plants are butt ugly!

I think the 8/4 light schedule is stressing them too much?

2023-03-22_11-14-18.png

_DSC5446.JPG
_DSC5447.JPG
_DSC5448.JPG
_DSC5449.JPG

_DSC5450.JPG

I pulled the left rear Creeper out to get a good look at her, from a distance it looked like she may be close. 30% clear 70% cloudy and 0% amber so she is not ready yet. 73 days since germination.

_DSC5451.JPG
_DSC5452.JPG
_DSC5454.JPG

We out here growing gardens while @Mañ'O'Green is out there doing science. Some of the best stuff I have ever grown was also some of the ugliest. I have no doubt the smoke will reflect your labors even if the visual appeal doesn't
Well it is definitely ugly :crying::crying::crying: It smells really sweet floral. I love doing science. I don't think I will do this again.

Week 11 update, the Creepers and Elephant are starting to look ready but no amber yet. Maybe they don't get much? The Widows need another week or so.

_DSC5460.JPG
_DSC5455.JPG
_DSC5456.JPG
_DSC5457.JPG
_DSC5458.JPG
_DSC5459.JPG

Back