SSSC White Widow Creeps an Elephant

I have been having a heck of a time keeping the RH up? The new filter stopped wicking? I stay on it though............. You can see some "Tacoing" from the low RH.

_DSC5364.JPG
_DSC5365.JPG
_DSC5366.JPG
_DSC5367.JPG
_DSC5368.JPG
_DSC5369.JPG

I topped the plants today except the right rear Creeper. It has a double stem from the beginning? I cannot really tell what is going on with it but I love growing mutants :haha:

I needed new drippers when I started this grow and Home Depot had the Rain Bird brand so I bought them DON'T they clog or are defective to start with. I had to change 2 already as I noticed one of the plants was a little droopy this morning. I switched them all out to the Rain Drip brand that I have been using for years,

IMG_20230205_124422280.jpg

The measured flow on the Raindrip brand is 20ml/min on my pump.

I needed new drippers when I started this grow and Home Depot had the Rain Bird brand so I bought them DON'T they clog or are defective to start with. I had to change 2 already as I noticed one of the plants was a little droopy this morning. I switched them all out to the Rain Drip brand that I have been using for years,

View attachment 1562645

The measured flow on the Raindrip brand is 20ml/min on my pump.
Where did you get these? I've had nothing but problems with the raindrip ones I got off Amazon. Came in different looking packaging then yours...

Where did you get these? I've had nothing but problems with the raindrip ones I got off Amazon. Came in different looking packaging then yours...
Amazon, I have an 90micron screen inline filter and always run Yucca powder in the reservoir. I also always have two drippers per plant just incase one gets clogged. I does happen but not often. I check my plants at least twice a day and any sign of droop is followed by a quick dripper check.

2023-02-06_21-44-45.jpg

I just gave the girls their second foliar of Kelp/Humic to promote branching.

_DSC5370.JPG
_DSC5371.JPG
_DSC5372.JPG
_DSC5373.JPG
_DSC5374.JPG
_DSC5375.JPG

I usually wait until day 28 from transplant to turn on the initiator pucks to stimulate stretch and flowering but since the whole idea is to speed up the life cycle with this 8/4 experiment I am contemplating doing it a week early? We are on day 16 from transplant now. I am torn between wanting the plants to be large enough to have a decent yield and go faster..................... What to do what to do....... BroScience to the extreme :crying::crying::crying:

I set the red initiator pucks to run for 15 minutes at lights out today.

A couple of the plants are showing some nutrient uptake problems from the low 28.5% dips in RH. I have been able to keep it over 40RH but just barely. I am going to add a pump and distribution system to the humidifier so this never happens again (I hope).

2023-02-10_20-04-05.jpg
_DSC5377.JPG
_DSC5379.JPG
_DSC5380.JPG
_DSC5381.JPG
_DSC5382.JPG
_DSC5383.JPG

I was just saying I did not see any difference attributable to the 8/4 light schedule but the Elephant is going into early flower already ad 27 days since germination. That seems fast to me! What do you peeps think is that fast?

_DSC5384.JPG
_DSC5385.JPG

She is showing signs of too much nitrogen so I am backing off 10% by adding more water to the res. The other plants are not doing this. I may need to adjust the nutrient schedule a bit?

Back