SSSC White Widow Creeps an Elephant

I have an ak that started at 27. Phenos i guess.. she was only 12 inches tall, she's now 19 and still stretching and branching. Fimmed her at 13 inches and branches galore..lol
Just to be sure we are counting from germination with just the cotyledons? 22 days since transplant.

2023-02-12_20-57-02.jpg

...She is showing signs of too much nitrogen so I am backing off 10% by adding more water to the res. The other plants are not doing this. I may need to adjust the nutrient schedule a bit?
I suppose that feeding various strains off 1 reservoir somebody will get more than they need and somebody else will wish for more. Maybe adjusting the reservoir to satisfy the most sensitive plant isn't optimal for the group?

I suppose that feeding various strains off 1 reservoir somebody will get more than they need and somebody else will wish for more. Maybe adjusting the reservoir to satisfy the most sensitive plant isn't optimal for the group?
For sure, this is an ongoing battle. I can make little adjustments. What is happening is the Elephant is growing a little faster and this causes it to uptake more water and hence more nutrients. I have been feeding a little on the high side also at ~500PPM nutrients. The RH is still on the low side. This humidifier has always worked better than this run? I am going to add a pump and distribution system and an inkbird controller so I do not have to deal with this in the future. I will make it a swamp cooler :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was just saying I did not see any difference attributable to the 8/4 light schedule but the Elephant is going into early flower already ad 27 days since germination. That seems fast to me! What do you peeps think is that fast?

View attachment 1564854View attachment 1564855

She is showing signs of too much nitrogen so I am backing off 10% by adding more water to the res. The other plants are not doing this. I may need to adjust the nutrient schedule a bit?
I've grown 2 of these strains and the elephant twice as she is something really special with the cbd and thc at so high levels anyhow I will tag along and I'm sure you will smash it mog

I'm seeing some issues on some of the leaves..
The RH has been too low a few times because the humidifier wicking has been a problem in this grow. A lack of transpiration cause calcium uptake problems. It is mostly corrected now. I will be modifying the humidifer with a pump, bypass the controller and put it on an inkbird for the next grow. The White widow on the right front has a genetic anomaly. It also seems to be growing out of it. I may need to adjust the nutrient schedule for the 8/4 light schedule if I do it again. The plants seem smaller to me but none of that matters if I get the harvest weight somewhere in the expected range, >4 oz per plant. Onlyt time will tell. I have not seen anything that would cause me to immediately abandon the experiment.

Back