Seed Bank who has reg seeds?

Keep an eye out for...The Chosen Few-Small batch seed co....Coming 2020.
Specializing in organically bred regular autoflowering seed.

Might need some testers too.
Up for testing! Whatcha got cooking with landrace genetics?

Up for testing! Whatcha got cooking with landrace genetics?

No landraces...Just regular day neutral autos. The first release will be mostly Hybrids and potentially some of my older lines I've worked with in the past, like the mothership IBL formerly superfreak.. aka sssc auto m39 or the Auto godzilla grape bx3 IBL, but as of now these will probably be a later release date.

The fathers I have been working with this year are Godspeed(auto godzilla x auto afghan kush), Auto fire99 and Buddha seeds Magnum.
Only seeds from the most deserving standouts are kept...the rest go in the bird feeder.

It will be mostly quality F1's on the first release selected from large pools.
In the past I would never thought to release anything less than a worked f3..but times have changed
excepted breeding practices have too, and theres something to be said about f1 vigor.

Ideally, The goal is to indirectly help facilitate people to breed and share they're own creations.....
F1's are an open toolbox to build with and I truly hope auto growers use my work to help improve and create new auto cultivars.
I get plant numbers and ease of fems but I think everyone should make there own seed at some point in there life....there is nothing more rewarding then creating something new and exciting to share with the world.

I'm not greedy so price point versus pack size will be fair...extras in every pack as well as freebies with every order.

For the record, I've been doing this for a long time..I disappeared for years but back stronger than ever.
Only now with the experience I've gained would I consider starting a company,.........
I'm no overnight fly by the seat of my pants closet hack looking to take your money....I'm no pollen chucker.

I have the room and ability to make hundreds of thousands of seeds per run, but that is not my
goal and not what I will be doing.......I am considering limiting each strain release to 100 packs 200 at the very most.
This will likely limit exposure, but at the same time promote exclusivity and with any luck help to aquire a small following of amazing auto growers like you guys here at AFN.

At the end of the day....I'm not out to saturate the market.....I'm not in it for greed...Quality genetics at a fair price is the end goal.

I'm just working out a few kinks before the ball starts rolling.

Keep an eye out...............Supernaturals Seed Co. Coming 2020.

Last edited:
No landraces...Just regular day neutral autos. The first release will be mostly Hybrids and potentially some of my older lines I've worked with in the past, like the mothership IBL formerly superfreak.. aka sssc auto m39 or the Auto godzilla grape bx3 IBL, but as of now these will probably be a later release date.

The fathers I have been working with this year are Godspeed(auto godzilla x auto afghan kush), Auto fire99 and Buddha seeds Magnum.
Only seeds from the most deserving standouts are kept...the rest go in the bird feeder.

In the past I would never thought to release anything less than a worked f3..but times have changed
excepted breeding practices have too, and theres something to be said about f1 vigor.

Ideally, The goal is to indirectly help facilitate people to breed and share they're own creations.....
F1's are an open toolbox to build with and I truly hope auto growers use my work to help improve and create new auto cultivars.
I get plant numbers and ease of fems but I think everyone should make there own seed at some point in there life....there is nothing more rewarding then creating something new and exciting to share with the world.

I'm not greedy so price point versus pack size will be fair...extras in every pack as well as freebies with every order.

For the record, I've been doing this for a long time..I disappeared for years but back stronger than ever.
Only now with the experience I've gained would I consider starting a company,.........
I'm no overnight fly by the seat of my pants closet hack looking to take your money....I'm no pollen chucker.

I have the room and ability to make hundreds of thousands of seeds per run, but that is not my
goal and not what I will be doing.......I am considering limiting each strain release to 100 packs 200 at the very most.
This will likely limit exposure, but at the same time promote exclusivity and with any luck help to aquire a small following of amazing auto growers like you guys here at AFN.

At the end of the day....I'm not out to saturate the market.....I'm not in it for greed...Quality genetics at a fair price is the end goal.

Keep an eye out...............The Chosen Few 2020.
Sounds like some good stuff

Keep an eye out...............The Chosen Few 2020.
Look forward to your work. As a member of the Portal and a more private forum, I’m a big believer in growing,breeding, and sharing !

Keep an eye out...............Supernaturals Seed Co. Coming 2020.
If you need testers please put me down!! (USA)

Back