Whole plant going lime green?

Reaction score
Hello all,
This is an AK47 auto grow, and its been going well for the most part. But now a few weeks into flowering the whole plant is turning light green.
Should I worry about this or just let it ride until harvest? The tips have had a light brown burn on them for a while. My guess is that I have at least a few more weeks until she's done.
Ive been overwatering since the beginning, and probably over feeding as well, so it could be lockout, but most things (visually at least) seem to point to Nitrogen deficiency, which would require the total opposite treatment from overwatering.
Anyone want to weigh in here? thanks!
IMG_8616.JPG

@yak22 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:

Please fill in this form: (copy and paste part is below, this first one tell what specifically to include)

-Problem: (brief description)
-Medium/grow method: soil; soilless-- coco, or peat based like Promix, etc. (please provide the actual product name); DWC, NFT, etc.
-Feed and supplements used: include brand, dosage/strength, frequency of feeding and watering (alone); method-- by hand, drippers, rercirc' or drain-to-waste,... N-P-K #'s too if you can!
-Water source: RO/DI; tap- dechlorinated-?..... EC or TDS reading; pH (don't bother with this on RO/DI, do bother with TDS/EC though to confirm it's working well enough)
-Strain and age
-Climate: night and day ambient T and RH%; res' temperatures; any extremes in T/RH% exposure
- Light used: HID, LED, COB, combo of,... wattage; light cycle hours (20/4, 18/6 , etc.); distance to tops....
-Additional info: PH in the root zone. How long have the plants been affected?...How fast did symptoms appear?... Anything else you think might be relevant..

--Pictures including WHOLE PLANT PICS, and troubled leaves.. use normal light or flash as other light sources ruin color rendering, critical for diagnostics! Turn off the grow lights.

✂ - - - - - - - - - - -
(copy and paste)-->

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

PH in the root zone:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

Sorry guys. As you can tell this is my first time asking for help. I didn’t realize there was a special format.

No so much a special format, just a basic copy/pasteable that's straight forward in the information needed to give proper help. Without it, the problem could be made worse.

Hopefully your girl's on a better path! If not, have at it, with added info so someone can help!

I think I got it sorted. I’ll know about the detailed post format for my next help request. Thanks!!

Back