Win 10 Strawberry Cheesecake Autos on This Post from Barney's Farm!

Well, i just prepare a strawberry tiramisu and a cheesecake cos my daughter has a fest and i gotta pay a lot for that little angel and i bet the tiramisu will be eaten up by the folks before old pa gets a little lick....and she will suck up all my money so its hard to afford another round of bf ssc..so I'd be glad to have some more of that stuff for free...jap I really would like to have some.
Buuuuuuuut regulations forbid me to import seeds from outside eu, and as it's legal here with just some regulations i try to obey the rules....so I'll leave it up to others to claim this price even if i best deserve it ;-)
I also refrain to import some of the finest beans from this forum here to stay legal and no one fucks me up unnessesarily, you all know who i am talking about, smiling african wild hounds and some scottish cannbals *wink wink*
An and did i tell you i grow one of those beauties for the second time now...must be cos i like them very much :)
2024-05-10-232351_002.jpeg

so good luck to all afn mates, go and get them into you box.
Cheers! :pass:

Uh, those would be nice. I'm currently rebuilding my seed stock and still need some fruity flavors

Thanks for yet another incredible giveaway!!
I haven't grown any Barneys Farm seeds yet and would really try to try them out.
Especially Autos!
I'm currently growing Autos (two strains) for the first time.
REALLY loving how fast they went to flower.
Thanks again for the chance!

Just had a nice piece of strawberry cake I bet I would taste even better with some Barney’s homegrown to it
I would take them 🥰

Back