Win 10 Strawberry Cheesecake Autos on This Post from Barney's Farm!

The Vault

Use AFN10 for 10% Discount at The Vault
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk
Barneys-Farm-Cheesecake-Auto-Cannabis-Seeds-1.jpg

Folks, we've teamed up again with the squad Barney’s Farm to give you the chance to win some of their truly delicious seeds.
We're offering up x10 Strawberry Cheesecake Auto's and there are ELEVEN PRIZES in total!

You can win right here on this post + on the other channels too! Find out the terms in the blog post below.

In the meantime, tell us why you would like to win these seeds in the comments below to enter here! Closes in under 4 weeks

Good Luck!

#T#TeamVault

I love cheesecake strains and I just moved into a small apartment from a house about 2 months ago, so I will have to massively scale my grow back and probably only run a couple of autos due to my severe space limitations. This could be the catalyst!

Many of my favorite strains were bred by Barney's

I love Strawberry strains.
I love Cheesy strains.
I love Cheesecake.

Growing these seeds will be the best Low Calorie way to enjoy these flavors….if the munches don’t have me raiding the fridge ;-P

I've never grown Barney's Farm strains, could this be the chance for me to be a new fan? We will see. Just the name Strawberry Cheesecake catches my attention.

Mmmm. Strawberry cheesecake and Barneys Farm. What could be bad about that? Thanks to The Vault for the giveaway! You guys rock!

I like strawberries......and I love cheesecake..........would love to try some.......thanks for the opportunity :headbang:

I'm yet to sample anything from Barney's Farm 😢 but the Strawberry Cheesecake Auto's sound like a pleasant and delicious strain to be my first, so fingers well and truly crossed 🤞

Back