Win Original Sensible Seeds for free at The Vault!

Oh shit guys! So I have been growing out Original Sensible seeds for a few runs now and I can say I'm VERY impressed... as far as autos I've ran wedding cake auto, Gelato auto, Bruce banner auto, skunk auto, and purple haze auto... all very much top shelf genetics and end product...
About the Bruce banner auto it had AMAZING strawberry and diesely kush terps when I grew it organically in soil.. lip snaking good
they are gonna give the top auto breeders a run for their money....
I'm running some of their photos now I got GG4, wedding cake and gelato for photos flowering out on week 5 now and wheew!!!
One of my favorite breeders right now... everything has came out as advertised

New auto grower here so haven’t had a chance to diversify my seed buying as of yet but I’ll make an attempt at growing anything gifted to me! Especially high quality genetics!!!

I would love to try Bruce Banner #3 Feminized Seeds from Original Sensible Seeds.
Always heard good things about OSS and would to give their seeds a go!

Thanks for the great contest!!

Original-Sensible-Seeds.png

Visit the link below to read the rules, enter the comp, learn more about Original Sensible Seeds and their strains, and get a 15% discount code to use at The Vault.

Im in Bruce banner!

I would love to be considered as well!

Thanks for doing this.

I have not grown anything from Original Sensible Seeds yet. I however do love Bruce Banner #3 and The Vault! Thanks for the promotion. And please count me in. Bruce Banner #3 feminized please.

Bruce Banner #3 sweet

Thanks for giveaways George, I just won another on this site, I'll sit this one out. Thanks again. If my post gets drawn, pick whoever is below me lol:vibe:

Would love to try out growing this seed. The vault always is giving exciting five sways. Thanks George!

Back