Win x5 Seeds Fastbuds Banana Purple Punch Auto Cannabis Seeds on This Post

I believe I have never gotten a chance to grow any Fast Buds auto strains… purples are always a favorite! Haven’t had a purple flower in my tent in about 2 yrs!

i absolutely love fastbuds strains i dont want to enter the giveaway but I wanted to give my input when I first started growing on here I grew gsc and that was my first big harvest I even made Bho and since then I've grown way over 20 strains in everything from solo cups to coke bottles so if you want banging plants in 70 days 20180727_174618.jpgfastbud zkittles solo.jpgfastbuds six shooter.jpgfastbuds wedding cheesecake.jpg

I've never grown a bananabis plant, actually curious about the esthers.

I recently got my first grow tent this winter and if I won the Banana Purple Punch seeds I'd love to grow them along side a strain from Mephisto Genetics to compare the two breeders. The only experience I've had with Fastbuds is during last fall I grew up their Gorilla Glue in my homemade grow room and I'd love to get another chance to tryout some of 420 Fastbuds gear! Here's a few pics of it right after giving her the last haircut and I only got a couple small buds & the main cola....Happy Growing!
KIMG6451.JPG
KIMG7236.JPG
KIMG7458.JPG

@The Vault, pick me, pick me. I just ran my last fast buds mimosa cakes and they are one of my favorites. With fast buds, you never get a dud and they are true to their name, they finish faster than any others I have tried. Plus, the name just screams FIRE.

Ya, pick me pick me!

Phoenix-Cannabis-Seeds-7.png

Phoenix-Cannabis-Seeds-7.png

Hi folks

Just quickly dropping in with a 'fast' note to make you aware of our next giveaway!

As you currently get a free Fast Buds Seed with your orders at The Vault we thought we'd do a cheeky wee give-away for you.

If you want to win a 5 pack of Banana Purple Punch Auto Seeds simply let us know below why you'd like them and/or give us your experiences of growing FastBuds if you have any.

There's more information on this blog post >>> https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...banana-purple-punch-auto-cannabis-seeds-promo including all the terms!

Good Luck

#TeamVault

Would love to grow some! Here's some Fast Buds Purple Punch from 2021. She was a winner for me! :smokeit:

purple punch 3.jpg

purple punch2.jpg

purple punch5.jpg

purple-punch-auto_s.png

I don't think we've had a Fast Buds grow and show since I've been growing here.

I'm kind of eager to see how well CO2 augmentation will work on autos.
I just got my new 20 pound bottle in This afternoon!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

2021 we had a FB G&S. I got a really warm hoody from them :smokeit:

Love the fast buds ! One of my fav auto breeders for sure.
Fast buds Gorilla cookies and Smoothie in the pics.

Attachments

• 84.jpg
    84.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • Day 82a.jpg
    Day 82a.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Back