Photoperiod WVR's Photo Grow

I keep neglecting to show you some Buckeye Smash! Here's a couple nuggs from Kush Bush that are curing... I'll put of pics of them all probably tomorrow...

Two parts of a whole... :D
KUSH BUSH_7-13-12 1.JPG

Look at this one! :D
KUSH BUSH_7-13-12 2.JPG

:smokebuds:

Looking dam good Brv them buds are dam yummy,now were did i put my :bong: Enjoy them nice and fosty oh yh :booya:,Im going be havesting me PK soon Brv,anyway have nice weekend:peace: Kudo

mmmm dont u just love those frosty kush nugs wvr shit looks dank!

Thanks Killa!! It is bro! Wish we could share one! :smokebuds:

Those look yummy my friend :drool: Cant wait to try some buckeye myself :smokebuds:

Nice looking buds there bro :drool: what's the smell and taste like? My Himalayan Kush was pretty powerful. Worked well on my pain so a + in pain relief. Had musky, sweaty sock smell with a hint of citrus. Smoke tasted fairly the same. Wondering if theres any similarities. :thumbs: to you my brother. Also any yield reports? :smokebuds:

Hard to get exact amounts since we've been smoking some as they cure... Yields were awesome but I would have liked them to go longer... I think another 7-14 days would have been perfect. Potency is there but I know what it could be and it's a little earlier than what I'd recommend but blame that on Mother Nature!

#1 and #2 were very similar in test, structure, and yield. #2 had a bigger yield than #1 but damn #1 had the biggest, fattest nuggs! #1 just over 2 oz dry, #2 nearly 3 zips dry. #3 & #4 (kush ush and juicy fruit) were my biggest yields out of all 5... Kush Bush was nearly a QP dry. Juicy Fruit just over 3 oz. dry. #5 (mo plant) was disappointing a bit but that was NOT her fault. She was crammed in the corner and didn't get as much light as she needed to give me her maximum yield. She gave me just over an ounce and a half ounce dry. With all 5 of them I did quite well. BUT keep in mind we smoked early takings for about 3 weeks and what I had at harvest time was 98% seeded. So I'm sure all the seeds contributed to the high weight. I can't wait to run the F2s! I got Hundreds of each pheno. So everything worked out well.

As far as the smoke.... taste... they all taste great but in their own way. The more Kush Bush cures her taste is coming out more of sweet skunk. Juicy Fruit is getting closer to re capturing the Juicy Fruit taste the longer it cures. It's fruity. Mo Plant is extremely tasty but can't pinpoint an exact taste. #2 had the most Unique and heaviest stone out of them all. She packs a WALLOP. #1 stayed Black Licorice the whole way and is slightly less potent than #2.

Mo Plant is a more heady talkative smoke. Kush Bush slams you a bit right into mellow mode. She's not a complete couch lock, which I like. #2 is total couch lock. Juicy Fruit is also a slammer. Coats your mouth. All 5 you need a drink handy as they all give WICKED cotton mouth! I do mean wicked. You almost feel parched LOL

Order of potency I'd say...

All were indica dom except #5. That's probably why she hit more in the head and made me yappy. The other 4 are the opposite. Makes me feel good all over but I clam up. Not very talkative and very anti social feeling. I don't like smoking it and going in public. As you get that "why is everyone staring at me" feeling. Sometimes even makes me forget what I'm saying when I say it lol Affy Bloodlines thru and thru! I think Mo Plant took after her Father. The others Mommies Mini Mees...

Beautiful harvest WVR! The BS looks so dank man, and I love the colors on them! Looks like you've created a badass plant! :smokebuds:

Truu, you are too kind and just awesome man! Thanks for the awesome compliment... :smokebuds: I'm very happy with them thus far... I just hope to have them 100% Auto by F3-F4. Thanks for stoppin' by Bud!

Back