Auto Seeds Yeatster does AutoSeeds with Berry Ryder & Sucker Punch

Just running the VEG switch would decrease intensity, but I wouldn't recommend just using the veg switch during flower. It needs that deep red light as well. Best way to manage intensity is raising and lowering the light.

Sorry I haven't popped in here for a few now, been super busy with work and chores.

Wow they are looking great! That Berry Ryder is huge, gonna be a nice yield. Really reat plants man. As always, keep the beat yeat. Keep it strong brother!
:vibe:

Sorry I haven't popped in here for a few now, been super busy with work and chores.

Wow they are looking great! That Berry Ryder is huge, gonna be a nice yield. Really reat plants man. As always, keep the beat yeat. Keep it strong brother!
:vibe:
No worries Nugs. Real life obligations first. Immediately after that of course, is Yeatsters journal. Glad to see you come by buddy.

Looking good in here man.. get on with it though...I want details on the sucker punch...
Thanks Step. For the like bombing, as well.

I'm growing them as fast as I can bro. Today, as you know, is really nice out...so I put a couple small plants outside to give some room in the tent. Should be okay now.

Thanks Step. For the like bombing, as well.

I'm growing them as fast as I can bro. Today, as you know, is really nice out...so I put a couple small plants outside to give some room in the tent. Should be okay now.

It is beautiful out, wish I was in a more remote area so I could throw a plant or two outside once in a while to soak up the best light source of all time.

Screenshot_20170412-153241.png
Screenshot_20170412-153252.png

Back