Yes; Another How Much Longer ?

MotaZona

Microbes Or Bust
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Can’t do to lung disease
I purchased a hand microscope that arrived yesterday & can’t hold the darn thing still enough. I went ahead & ordered a scope this morning that will work with my IPhone. It should be here by Monday, but I’m curious what kinda time am I looking at. Today is day 60 for the Massive Midget & Heavyweight claims it’s a 8 week strain. My noob guess is a couple weeks still. She’s only lost the single leaves that come out of the seed.
Thanks!
A60E79AC-BF99-4FDA-8363-F1EDD2ECB9FF.jpeg

Last edited:
I purchased a hand microscope that arrived yesterday & can’t hold the darn thing still enough. I went ahead & ordered a scope this morning that will work with my IPhone. It should be here by Monday, but I’m curious what kinda time am I looking at. Today is day 60 for the Massive Midget & Heavyweight claims it’s a 8 week strain. My noob guess is a couple weeks still. She’s only lost the single leaves that come out of the seed.
Thanks!
View attachment 1345784
Heyy

Just by looking at the pic, I would say you have another 2-3 weeks!

She’s in homemade soil concoction I cooked with a little top dressing. Darn PH meter broke right when it sprouted; I need to get another instead of touching & tasting everything. :rolleyes1:
I think she’s on her own at this point.

3 weeks at the very minimum.

I see why you guys & gals document so much. I’ve never grown annuals in organic soil before. The timing of dry nutes is a little tricky when the grow times are so far off.

This is what I consider pretty close to done. No white pistils to be found
forgotten cookies x skyrone stomper:
20210514_180657_HDR - Copy.jpg
20210514_180817_HDR - Copy.jpg

Back