Yield per m2 solved?

Ive been questioning this metric for a while and while simply planning for 5-10% of stated yield/ m2 was acurate for per plant in my first run, i wanted to find a reasonably involved source... Royal queen seeds put up this graphic on their site detailing what plant counts/methods are considered for each plant count in that meter squared....

In the article the graphic is posted, they give a basic description of each style and (photo) veg/bloom time needed to get the results they claim.

For my first grow i was told to take the 550/m2 and divide by 20 and 10... That my per plant yield would be between that (2 autos in a 1mx1m tent)
I pulled 40 off one and 38 off the other... So 5-10% was accurate.... Sorta

I made a lot of errors. Had WAY sub-par lighting. Broke a main stem (though it turned into the bigger yield) and even harvested the first one too early. Live and learn. I fully believe the next time i run that strain that ill definately pull closer to the expectation. Ive learned more and now i have a 315 cmh instead of 2 cheap leds with about a 3" effective depth.

But i rambled. Heres that chart
03ea4340d5e2e6b59661c6872fb38a09.jpg

committing 1 crime to avoid commiting multiple crimes... is it ethical? is it moral?

Back