Mephisto Genetics Your Favorite Mephisto Freebies?

I'll have to give cdlc another try, I had 2 and both were not liking anything I was doing to them. I ended up scrapping during flower cause it was not happy. Then popped a pink panama that grew balls immediately after topping. But I know it was all me nothing to do with mephisto. Just beginner problems, being baptized by fire . I have 4 Walter white x toof decay I'm excited to pop.
Start a grow thread for yourself when you plant, or before. There's lots of people around here that will help get you to a harvest :thumbsup:

I'd be all over that cqxms as long as you've got some room for big plants and like a sativa kinda high
Yeah, I'm more of an indica lover and even plants that more like hybrids than indicas, I'd let them go longer for a more couch lock effect. Thanks for the input! :d5: :peace: :pass:
I grew a Cosmic Queen x Mango Smile in an outdoor, it was a bad year for mold and that plant had such huge dense buds I lost the whole thing. So bummed. I've grown both of the parent strains individually and loved them both, I hope I get the chance to try that cross again indoors where I have better control of the outcome.

It took me a long time to get around to trying Meph freebies, but once I did I consider them on every run.
Yeah, it made me feel a little guilty, but I think I did run 1 freebie called Blue Cush and I stunted the hell out of her. I was still learning too, (and still am). :peace::pass:
I'll have to give cdlc another try, I had 2 and both were not liking anything I was doing to them. I ended up scrapping during flower cause it was not happy. Then popped a pink panama that grew balls immediately after topping. But I know it was all me nothing to do with mephisto. Just beginner problems, being baptized by fire . I have 4 Walter white x toof decay I'm excited to pop.
CDLC is my favorite strain of all time. I got 4 different runs in Grove Bags and at least 1 more in jars. My current grow is the first in a long time that there wasn't at least 1, and sometimes 2 of 4 being CDLC. I don't build up a tolerance to it and I love the gas! This run I did Mephisto's Wedding and Chemdoging, so I know there's some CDLC in both of those strains, so I didn;t worry about it this grow ... or the next for the time being! :peace::pass:
Thank you for that! I started growing last April, still learning every day. Much love to everyone.
Right back at you brother! I don't know what medium & nutes you use, but if there's anything I can do to help .... just tag me in! :peace::pass:

I know this is an old thread, but thought I'd give it a try. I've been through most all my freebies and since I've never grown a freebie, I thinks it's long overdue! With all the recommendations I'm picking 2. One for sure will be Strawberry Mango Crumble, but I haven''t been able to find Samquatch x Forum Stomper, but I did find this! (Forgotten Cookies x Forum Stomper) x ( Forum Stomper x Samsquatch). Is it the same? If not, it seems like it would be similar? :shrug: I also have Cosmic Queen x Mango Smile, but the other's are already in the coldest part of my fridge before planting. Your thoughts, and anyone else would be much appreciated!
I ran the Strawberry Mango Smile. Love it! Great smell and tastes. I get traits from both parents. Buds are awesome. IMO Mango Smile and Strawberry Nuggets crosses both make some of the best big, roundish, hard, frosty buds around.
I also ran the Sam x Forum freebie. I ran lots of different Forum freebies that were coming out at the time, and that was a really good one. It was really only rivaled by Jamsquanch which was some combo of strawberry nuggets x forum x samsauanch. In fact I just jarred up a Jamsquanch.
I havent ran that third freebie you listed but I bet it is worthy. Probably a little bigger plant with bigger buds and a little of everything. Forgotten cookies makes exceptionally excellent big buds for me. I just ran a Forgotten strawberries and its wicked good.
I think the Cosmic Queen x Mango Smile would be a really nice cross. Like a really good daytime weed if consumed in moderation.
I guess my response is pretty bent toward Mango and strawberry, but hey, thats what I like at the moment.
Cheers
Os

I ran the Strawberry Mango Smile. Love it! Great smell and tastes. I get traits from both parents. Buds are awesome. IMO Mango Smile and Strawberry Nuggets crosses both make some of the best big, roundish, hard, frosty buds around.
I also ran the Sam x Forum freebie. I ran lots of different Forum freebies that were coming out at the time, and that was a really good one. It was really only rivaled by Jamsquanch which was some combo of strawberry nuggets x forum x samsauanch. In fact I just jarred up a Jamsquanch.
I havent ran that third freebie you listed but I bet it is worthy. Probably a little bigger plant with bigger buds and a little of everything. Forgotten cookies makes exceptionally excellent big buds for me. I just ran a Forgotten strawberries and its wicked good.
I think the Cosmic Queen x Mango Smile would be a really nice cross. Like a really good daytime weed if consumed in moderation.
I guess my response is pretty bent toward Mango and strawberry, but hey, thats what I like at the moment.
Cheers
Os
Thanks for your insight. I do have several of the FS crosses and I ran the original once and it was killer smoke as well! :peace: :pass:

By far, [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER has been a fav so far.
100_0568-jpg.1546294

I didn't top her, so I had to supercrop her main cola. She colored up so damn pretty in her fade!
Easy AF to grow! Just the initial top dress when potting up and a second at first week of flower.
That's a Regular EB for size reference. Dried her whole and got an over 14day dry.
Like Knows Candy, she's a one hitter that hits like a Mack truck. By the second hit outta the one hitter, the rush hits you behind the eyes. Finishing off the one hitter, the initial rush keeps climbing or about 15-20min and moves to a chill body high with pretty good focus.
Grapey AF taste,,, duh....but with an odd creamy taste i can't make out.
Love her structure! Only had the one!:cuss::face:
img_20221210_010812093-jpg.1545504

Back