Indoor 2nd Earthbox Garage Grow (Night Owl, Dark Owl, Gnome & Dream Beans)

Marathon OG numbers New
Marathon OG dried for 9 days and is in grove bags. This plant also got some purple in it and is super frosty. I’ll update again once I’ve sampled.
95.93g of quality buds
49g of trim and larf
My highest yield from an earthbox jr.

IMG_3625.jpeg
IMG_3626.jpeg
IMG_3624.jpeg
IMG_3627.jpeg
IMG_3632.jpeg
IMG_3633.jpeg
IMG_3634.jpeg
IMG_3636.jpeg

Final numbers New
4 plants yielded:
340.14g or just over 12oz of good quality buds.
148g (5+ oz) of trim and larf

Very happy with 17+ oz.

The ZaMango is great cultivar. Disgusting rotten fruit smell and taste. Perfect daytime effects, not too heavy.

Black Strap looks larfy but is surprisingly dense and has great bag appeal. The effects are more hybrid but not too heavy. It smells and tastes like sprite with a floral hint to it.

Blueberry breath is nice and dense and frosty. Smells and tastes of funky blueberry and has nice nighttime effects.

Marathon OG. Maybe the best weed I’ve ever smoked. The taste is unreal and very intense/complex. It has a sweet strawberry dessert hint with a thick pine funk and diesel on the back end. Some stanky stuff. The effects are amazing, we got a great body high along with the giggles. It’s still pretty early in the cure so I’m thinking the effect will intensify.

Black strap & marathon OG

IMG_3697.jpeg
IMG_3700.jpeg
IMG_3698.jpeg
IMG_3699.jpeg

That concludes this grow journal. Thanks for stopping by and happy growing AFN.

Thanks for the points and kind words @Emerald Archer
This run turned out pretty damn good. Wish I could share some of this marathon og with yall. It’s the best I’ve grown yet. Them $20 seeds are worth it. :smokeit:

Back