Indoor kfigerm tries his best

so here's little ultimate at ~ day 36.
The lack on the lower leaves is obvious..those pyramids can't feed, what's not in there, for sure.
Everything else is nice
2022-07-12-090401_001.jpeg

Cheers!

new era - new home
long story told short: new tent and lights for the girls. More space upwards and to the sides.
More and ....no longer blurple light. Mars Hydro FC 3000.
In this new tent the girls look even better.
So here the first pic under a new sun.
I think I can give them the full blast already, what'd you think?
2022-07-14-152011_002.jpeg

Cheers!

Last edited:
hitting them with full volume is fine, but do be on the look out for any bleeching/sun burn on the top leafs, dont want to stunt flower growth at this stage.

ya, that's what I am concerned about. They got the same wattage before, but completely other light...perhaps I'll better start with 75%.

so, just did a quick check - the whole system takes exactly 302W now on my meter - saving 10% energy and havong a nicer light that replaces four.
Good day.
more space for the girls +
less space left in the room -
Temperatures approx the same - expected to lower it, but thats the same.

all ladies are doing well, except TD and amnesia drink little, euphoria still drinks good.
so here one more pics, now rearranged a bit to even out the canopy as possible.
td in the front, back right is euphoria and back left is amnesia:
2022-07-14-214737_001.jpeg

Cheers!

Last edited:
so, nothing very special. They are somewhere about day 60. The babies do well in the new space.
Except my selfmade vent lacks a little power. The airflow was calculated for the smaller tent. Now I have to see what I do about that. Humidity is a little high atm.
They looked a little pale, so I upped ec to 1400 and gave a little more N to the ratio.
They look already better now and next feed will be "normal".
2022-07-16-142951_001.jpeg

Cheers! Have a nice weekend all

so it's hot outside and little girl is thirsty. Had to feed her three times yesterday, because the pyramid was dry at noon and leafs were droopy.
So yea, watch those pyramids not to dry out.
At last, there's something to actually care about when it's hot and the lady is thirsty.
I fed her with EC 1600 before, but as she drinks so much I stepped back a little to 1000 and still I saw her never that well off.
Upped some Bigbud to rise K because the lower big fanleaf continued to fade a little. Those big leaves are good indicators of what's going on on the movable elements side. And that fan leaf so so big,. It's middle finger is pointing at you.

2022-07-19-110009_001a.jpeg

for reference, the cube has a 7x7cm size, the stems diameter is about 2.5+cm

So please get a move on, there's nothing special to see here.
It's day 43.

Cheers! Keep cool!

so, another update.
the girls in the tent do nicely. Theres only minimal salt buildup in the pebbles and they show me a slight P/K def, I assume my ratios still work, in respect of the differences of the strains.
TD has papery leaves and crispy tips and edges and is dark green. She was longest time in bloom fed with more N, so it's enough stored and I was waiting for the others to go up with the PK ratio - She wants still more PK in the mix she tells me.
Euphoria starts the same but is a little pale - just fine, but tells me she might take more too.
Amnesia is most yellow and has slim buds. She's a bitch anyway and stretched longest and has most plant-matter, so she needs most for her size alone and is fed too low - I'll feed her last and top some N on it..
So i'll push them a little bit more from now on and push EC.
The pyramids can show me defs is now clearly. proven Early enought and with little damage to the plants. Theres time to act.
Perhaps i now find out how they show burn and how long they can even it out.
2022-07-21-165854_001.jpeg

the euphoria back right is so leafy because thats still part of her polyploid game. All five fingered are gone, only 3-fingers left that stick to the buds.

So and now something completely different.
My outside girl was literally blown away by the wind this night. The pyramid was too light already, and was not fastened somewhere.
So she was about 6m off her spot. Nothing broke. Lucky boy!
Notice to self: idiot, get those chains and achors ready for the next windy day. Must not happen again!
No pic of her today, she's reconvalescent.
She just got the nutes switched, and I wonder if I can consistently incorporate the knowledge from above to raise her even better for the coming weeks.

Cheers!

Back