Indoor kfigerm tries his best

today I'm a little sad - had to sacrafice a would-be-nice top of a cola of the euphoria.
Opening it up you could see the mycelium of the mold - a classic :-/ . But still local. So I hope I cut off enough.

2022-08-04-102632_002.jpeg

hopefully just a bit more than a g lost.

But that happens if the plants are too close and the buds too dense and you don't look regularly at your babes.
This bud was in the back and I just noticed while rearranging the ladies.
That's how the two now fill the 1m tent. The amnesia buds fall over now - forgot to pinch those two branches.

2022-08-04-105048_002.jpeg

Better luck to all!
Take care about the heat and ...
Cheers!

today I'm a little sad - had to sacrafice a would-be-nice top of a cola of the euphoria.
Opening it up you could see the mycelium of the mold - a classic :-/ . But still local. So I hope I cut off enough.

View attachment 1496486

hopefully just a bit more than a g lost.

But that happens if the plants are too close and the buds too dense and you don't look regularly at your babes.
This bud was in the back and I just noticed while rearranging the ladies.
That's how the two now fill the 1m tent. The amnesia buds fall over now - forgot to pinch those two branches.

the problem with spores in a tent is that they are gonna be blown all over the place by the fans, imho (which isnt worth a lot, but might give you food for thought) you should harvest now, and wash the tent, poles, fans and anything else in there with a bleach solution before starting again.

I hate bud rot in all its forms!!! bud rot is why I moved indoors from the balcony, 2 years all crops lost on the balcony.

there were no spores yet - mold also has a lifecycle, the mycelium just started to feed up to produce spores. As long as it is "this" local and only one bud-branch is affected, I'll try to let them go. But as you see, I always cut what is above the spot and two to three sidebuds down below (circle once around the stem, take all off and at last take off the stem with a clean scissor).

You'll witness the outcome - hope for the best.
Cheers!

Some bud pics for the weekend. The ladies are still crystal clear all over and throw fresh pistils - hate it, now I had a rotton bud.
But euphoria has nice autumn colors with that purple coming - a little foxtailing starts.
2022-08-05-123233_006.jpeg

and heres little fluffy amnesia - shes a foxy lady all over.
2022-08-05-123233_005.jpeg

happy weekend!

the TD had some moist weather to dry and the amnesia got too dry to fast due to dry weather since she came down. Now they are approx equal dry and go straight to the grove bags.
so it's best time for a little sum up.

Dutch passion Think different:
2022-08-09-121306_005.jpeg

a 2Oz grove bag weights ~20g, so it's about 110g from this one

dinafem orig Amnesia auto - the fluffy girl
2022-08-09-121306_004.jpeg

2 2oz bags and a small bag that weights 15g.So ~ -55g equals ~120g from her.

the bags are actually lighter, but the scale may not always be right though it measures in 1g steps, so i subsctract a little more.
Anyone with grove bags can check, so I think I dont have to put up tara pics.
I'm pretty confident, euphoria will end up at least at the amnesias weight.

Cheers!

and another update on my little pollen experiment - hope i can easily collect the pollen in the next days.
Another nice thing about the cubes - just turn 90 deg.
It's outside, dry and warm at night, and safe from wind in a box.
Hope I'll find some yellow powder in there the next days. Perhaps insects grant some nice auto pollens to neighbour growers - whatever is outside and in bloom now, should be an auto anyway. You see, I'm very social in the autoflower community.

2022-08-09-150335_002.jpeg

What should I do if leftover pistils in those branches get pollinated? keep?

Cheers!

Back