Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

We chopped a tester top on the voodoo and man that’s a strong sativa. Nice job @Jean-O all three people took three puffs and we’re toast.
Excellent job! I really need to circle back around and revisit this project!

Day 101 New
Hurt my back so I didn’t take the plants out of the tent to get a good picture. Started taking the tops off of voodoo. Real nice sugar pine terps and nice sticky buds. Loaded up the dryer 6 trays high with three levels of tops and will continue for the next week to take the rest and start on the NDF too.

Hurt my back so I didn’t take the plants out of the tent to get a good picture. Started taking the tops off of voodoo. Real nice sugar pine terps and nice sticky buds. Loaded up the dryer 6 trays high with three levels of tops and will continue for the next week to take the rest and start on the NDF too.
Rest ur back up! Hopefully it gets better soon. I have my med card for my back, 4 crushed disc in my lower back and 3 herniated disc in my neck. I make topicals from rosin for pain aid and edibles for the real bad pain. Before I got my med card and when I had insurance the docs had me on 7- 1000 MG narcos and 4- 20 MG oxies every day. I don't take anything now that I self medicate.

Rest ur back up! Hopefully it gets better soon. I have my med card for my back, 4 crushed disc in my lower back and 3 herniated disc in my neck. I make topicals from rosin for pain aid and edibles for the real bad pain. Before I got my med card and when I had insurance the docs had me on 7- 1000 MG narcos and 4- 20 MG oxies every day. I don't take anything now that I self medicate.
I’m re-infusing my topical oil today with the trimmings from the voodoo, strawberry and mango strains. I’m aiming for the highest diversity in the canna spectrum so I use roots, stems, fans and flower from all stages of the plants cycle. I do not decarb anything either.

Into the MB2 for 8hrs at 130F. I use the Tutto Benne Grapeseed Oil. I like this oil because it’s high in antioxidants and absorbs into the skin well. I like to double filter it down to 190 microns to get as much particulate matter out. I’ll pour it into a 1 gallon bottle and let it rest & settle and then pass it back through a filter again into a long term storage bottle.

Last edited:
Back