Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Day 94 New
  • Just dimming the lights to 20/4 schedule to see if I can force some weight and more resin on the Voodoo and NDF. Feeding some 0-7-0 bat guano.

Mango Stick is a wrap at 172 gr dry trimmed. Great uplifting sativa effect with a nice sweet mango fruity flavor after a short cure. Sativa lovers really like this morning and daytime favorite.

Strawberry Biscotti is almost done and have been phasing this one out slowly as the top transition to lavender and green. I’m down to the lower level and she keeps on ripening up. Another excellent smoke but more of an evening deal unless you like a strong hybrid during the daytime. This one might be close to 200gr when done.

Voodoo is paying off on the lollipoping I did. She’s all really nice dense 4-6” tops. A scroggers dream!

Last edited:
    Day 101 New
  • Hurt my back so I didn’t take the plants out of the tent to get a good picture. Started taking the tops off of voodoo. Real nice sugar pine terps and nice sticky buds. Loaded up the dryer 6 trays high with three levels of tops and will continue for the next week to take the rest and start on the NDF too.

Back