Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Day 40
Over the hump in the 4x4 and it’s a full house in the #acinfinitygrow need more fans and waiting to snatch up a cloud ray 6s.
F09E67DD-8298-4984-AE8F-BAED6D11DF6E.jpeg
9676789D-615E-4126-9BEE-C331E15FE41F.jpeg
2E585B33-F266-41DE-AB98-053772496802.jpeg
5FC30D0C-9CF7-410A-AFAA-6925BDFC480A.jpeg
026E5139-2BA9-4E15-9344-A60C06BA60C2.jpeg
803EE8CA-2344-4170-828B-9F4EF6AD96F6.jpeg

Day 41
No pic's today.. I averted a disaster and have been struggling with high heat in the tent 84F and also at the same time the girls wanted to start drinking and the root mass in these 7gal bags must be very good as these girls just about drank the soil dry. Put about 15gals of water back into the soil across the 5 rain science bags. Probably just in time so I hope I don't have any yield issues as a result.

So how I handled the heat issue was to open the tent up and put a 12" oscillating fan in front of the 4x4 main door and just blow it out really good and shut down the CMH light for a few hours and left just the Cob's on. After that I'm just using the 12" fan outside the tent to keep the cooler air circulating in the garage and allow the passive vents to pull cooler air from around the tent. I feel like there wasn't enough airflow outside of the tent and the hot air exhausted was just hanging around the tent and being pulled back in passively. I'm going to see how that runs going into June and just might not be able to run the tent in the summer unless I purchase a external portable AC unit to cool the tent. I just don't want to spend $750 on that and deal with the increased energy cost too. I realized too that the small clip on fans are just not going to cut it as the growth has the tent filled up like a jungle and no matter how much I defoliate I really need some good oscillating fans in the tent facing down into the canopy. The 7Gal bags are really helping to contribute to some growth. I'm looking at the AC Infinity Cloudray S6 but would really like the S9 to handle the interior air circulation. Especially if I can just get past this bump in the road I'll wait on the S9.

Nice stems in there! Using bottles of ice to try and keep it cool? How bad are your temps?

Nice stems in there! Using bottles of ice to try and keep it cool? How bad are your temps?
No I just open the front of the tent and have a 12” oscillating fan on a stand blowing cooler air in during the hottest part of the day. I also opened the garage door to help transfer air at times. Just crude cooling to keep the tent around 75-78 but if I didn’t do it it would hit 85-90f. I found an AC that would work but $750.

No I just open the front of the tent and have a 12” oscillating fan on a stand blowing cooler air in during the hottest part of the day. I also opened the garage door to help transfer air at times. Just crude cooling to keep the tent around 75-78 but if I didn’t do it it would hit 85-90f. I found an AC that would work but $750.
If you have to use AC to grow your plants your more then paying for you harvest brother...It's (a) weed and can handle those temperatures.
These are currently sitting inside a greenhouse @ 42°C / 107°F and are just doing fine :thumbsup:
1653404581507_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

If you have to use AC to grow your plants your more then paying for you harvest brother...It's (a) weed and can handle those temperatures.
These are currently sitting inside a greenhouse @ 42°C / 107°F and are just doing fine :thumbsup:
View attachment 1463763

Regards,

Bob :toke:
It can handle those temps but just trying to keep it in the most optimal situation and vpd ratios. Also trying to avoid any kind of mold or mildew.

Back