Mephisto Genetics Anyone grown Sweet and Sour yet?

slowandeasy

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey guys I was just looking at the sale for New year's and I noticed Sweet N Sour is on sale. Being an Illuminauto it doesn't have anything to really reference, besides the description. Which I find odd that Sour Stomper and Toof Decay both are fast strains, but the cross is 70-80 days. Anyways, I have a feeling there could be some hidden Gems in that strain and I don't need more seeds, but I may grab some Sweet N Sour and some more Ghost Toof. I have seen some nice looking Ghost Toof grows already and looks like it grows faster than claimed. For me, I like variety and Extract quality is important. Some strains like CDLC are beautiful, potent, smell great and yield well, but don't Extract well. I think Sweet N Sour parents have the potential to be frosty and easy to trim, but probably not yield heavy. I have some Sour Stompers right now, that strain is really easy to trim and smells are intense! I have one that is very Grape smelling and sweet. The one next to it has an intense meaty funk, and both press Rosin very well. Anyways, just seeing if anybody has grown this strain and what they think. I assume people didn't buy a lot of it of BF sale, but it might be a good strain. Peace, slowandeasy

There’s a photo of one on mephisto Instagram page and it looks beautiful

B8271D70-C0B3-4B1E-8BD2-43B4A585D5C4.png

I bought an additional 5 pack of each during the BF sale, for the exact reasons you outlined. I am thinking of grabbing another 5 pack of each, but I am curious what the freebies are at this time as well. Not that I need more seeds, but, I can always use more seeds.:biggrin:

BTW - going to buy some CDLC as well as I don't have those yet. Also, if I don't buy the S&S, then a Toof Decay purchase is in order.

Here's one I'll be harvesting soon and she's got the frost and funk going on! :hump: Huge colas and 42 inchs tall, I'm looking for 6 - 8 zips as that's what I've been getting on the few, (6), Mephisto strains I've grown so far! :headbang:

DSC01572.JPG

Here's one I'll be harvesting soon and she's got the frost and funk going on! :hump: Huge colas and 42 inchs tall, I'm looking for 6 - 8 zips as that's what I've been getting on the few, (6), Mephisto strains I've grown so far! :headbang:

View attachment 996747

NICE!!!! I have this girl in rotation for grow battles in 2019!!!

View attachment 996747
Nice looking yield, it's on day 89? That's a long time to still need flushing. I'm not into that, but it's an F1 so you can have many phenos. Good luck

Nice looking yield, it's on day 89? That's a long time to still need flushing. I'm not into that, but it's an F1 so you can have many phenos. Good luck
I'm into the stoney couch lock buzz, so most of mine go at least 100 days! :headbang:

I'm into the stoney couch lock buzz, so most of mine go at least 100 days! :headbang:
That's cool, I grow so many plants 100 days is just too long. If you like a couch locked stone, try Sour Crack and you will shave 50 days off of your 106 day grows.

That's cool, I grow so many plants 100 days is just too long. If you like a couch locked stone, try Sour Crack and you will shave 50 days off of your 106 day grows.

I picked up a 7 pack of sour crack on BF sale. For the sleeping affect. Expecting to grow this strain on a regular basis too. Glad to see its couch lock city and a fast strain.

I
I picked up a 7 pack of sour crack on BF sale. For the sleeping affect. Expecting to grow this strain on a regular basis too. Glad to see its couch lock city and a fast strain.
Sour Crack is the reason I started growing Mephisto's. It's the only true 8 week strain I have ever done.

Back