Live Stoners 10years a Member @AFN

tobe

I breed my seeds
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Hi friends
Thanks for this forum. Now i am member here for 10 years, i have learned so much over the time about our beloved plant. I have meet so much friendly people at this place and become friends. I wasn't much online a few times depends on family real life and a horrible bust by the pigs.
Special thanks goes to
@Son of Hobbes
@Mossy
@Waira
@hecno
@trailanimal
@MR magoo
@BCBudlady
to name only a few....to all the others sorry if didn't tag you but you are all in my mind.

Have a nice day community
cu tobe

Thanks for always coming back to the community; even through the thick and thin. The camaraderie and friendship of the forum is why it works as well it ever has. Glad you're here @tobe .
Definitely i find my way back, but feeling a bit sad not being more active. Some things changed some people left but it's nice to see well known name around

Definitely i find my way back, but feeling a bit sad not being more active. Some things changed some people left but it's nice to see well known name around

Tom Petty said it best: "People come, people go, some grow young, some grow cold."

You'd be surprised how many old faces from here find themselves still logging in from time to time! :vibe:

Tom Petty said it best: "People come, people go, some grow young, some grow cold."

You'd be surprised how many old faces from here find themselves still logging in from time to time! :vibe:
I know, i talked to some of the old members via messenger or insta ...

Hi friends
Thanks for this forum. Now i am member here for 10 years, i have learned so much over the time about our beloved plant. I have meet so much friendly people at this place and become friends. I wasn't much online a few times depends on family real life and a horrible bust by the pigs.
Special thanks goes to
@Son of Hobbes
@Mossy
@Waira
@hecno
@trailanimal
@MR magoo
@BCBudlady
to name only a few....to all the others sorry if didn't tag you but you are all in my mind.

cu tobe

Congrats @tobe, really cool test and breeding grounds thread! Been giving me new ideas, I can’t wait to start my own breeding journey one day.

Congrats @tobe, really cool test and breeding grounds thread! Been giving me new ideas, I can’t wait to start my own breeding journey one day.
Thanks JaxsoNL5
I can highly recommend to start a own breeding project. It was the best thing i have started and gives me much more than only grow to smoke. It changed my full view on cannabis. If you start a project please tag me and if you got questions feel free to ask.

Hi @Tobe , I hear you on the time side of things , can get in the way and I am a big fan of your work as you know , I enjoy growing strains from breeders such as your self . Keep up the great work . :bow:

Hi @Tobe , I hear you on the time side of things , can get in the way and I am a big fan of your work as you know , I enjoy growing strains from breeders such as your self . Keep up the great work . :bow:
Thanks bro makes me really happy seeing people grow my crosse's

Hi friends
Special thanks goes to
@Son of Hobbes
@Mossy
@Waira
@hecno
@trailanimal
@MR magoo
@BCBudlady

cu tobe
:bighug: Hard to keep a good man down Tobe! And you mon amie, are a keeper! :smokeout:

It's wonderful to see you getting back more and more to your good works. I do recall the "dark times" well, I was more than a little worried for a while there :confused1:... Many of us were so happy to see you get through it pretty well, all things considered, and were wise enough to ease back into things oh-so-carefully...
Also, how great was it to see folks return many of your genetics back to you so you could reboot the lines again! :jump::yay::jump:
...now some of us, we wait........ for fems! :crying: No (OK some) pressure man!

10 years :baked: ....I'm still not sure where the middle 7 went?!

Back