Live Stoners 10years a Member @AFN

Thanks JaxsoNL5
I can highly recommend to start a own breeding project. It was the best thing i have started and gives me much more than only grow to smoke. It changed my full view on cannabis. If you start a project please tag me and if you got questions feel free to ask.
It’ll be a while before I start but i’d be logging it here and will be leaning on the knowledge of the seasoned growers like yourself, thank you :thumbsup: Cheers to the good times that lie ahead growmie!
:cheers:

:bighug: Hard to keep a good man down Tobe! And you mon amie, are a keeper! :smokeout:

It's wonderful to see you getting back more and more to your good works. I do recall the "dark times" well, I was more than a little worried for a while there :confused1:... Many of us were so happy to see you get through it pretty well, all things considered, and were wise enough to ease back into things oh-so-carefully...
Also, how great was it to see folks return many of your genetics back to you so you could reboot the lines again! :jump::yay::jump:
...now some of us, we wait........ for fems! :crying: No (OK some) pressure man!

10 years :baked: ....I'm still not sure where the middle 7 went?!
Hey Waira
Working on all the old crosse's makes so happy, our brother Stone has hold a backup of seeds to me. He says he will store all my new generations again for the worst case. I also store some seeds at some locals ;) . I know there are some people waiting on fems....not only online. A few locals want to make a field of Orange Assault this season i gave them 500 seeds , i hope they do some pictures.

I am honored to be on your list. my old friend. :bighug:
Hey my friend for sure i tag you . A few members i still miss , i hope they find there way back to AFN @TaNg @witchyhour @bonobo
I am chatting with them from time to time but would be so great to see them back at AFN

Thanks bro

Is Stone still around? Is the Portal still a thing? Where is he posting?

Do you think he'd want to come back to the forum? I don't even really remember what went down that caused him to leave (I want to say it was a spat with Muddy or one of the old, old heads?)

Is Stone still around? Is the Portal still a thing? Where is he posting?

Do you think he'd want to come back to the forum? I don't even really remember what went down that caused him to leave (I want to say it was a spat with Muddy or one of the old, old heads?)
Hey my friend
I can ask him to come back to AFN i don't know what happened times ago or can't remember. The portal shop is closed , i talked to Stone about the shop and a reopening but he didn't know if he will do it.

Back