Live Stoners 10years a Member @AFN

Hey my friend
I can ask him to come back to AFN i don't know what happened times ago or can't remember. The portal shop is closed , i talked to Stone about the shop and a reopening but he didn't know if he will do it.

He's got a home here if he wants. We can get some Grow and Show testing going for his genetics and really get his name back out there again if he wants.

Hey thank you for that man; appreciated.
Hey bro how you doing
I talked to Stone , he got no interest in the seed game. He gifted me his purple Quack and green quack line to breed share and sell them. If it's possible I would share some at AFN as test seeds. Maybe you got interest to make a sub forum for me .

Have a nice day my friend
cu tobe

Hey bro how you doing
I talked to Stone , he got no interest in the seed game. He gifted me his purple Quack and green quack line to breed share and sell them. If it's possible I would share some at AFN as test seeds. Maybe you got interest to make a sub forum for me .

cu tobe
Purple quack, green quack? Green crack x ducksfoot? Just guessing but sounds interesting!!!

Hey bro how you doing

cu tobe

As a matter of fact; the staff had a discussion about it and we'd like to offer you a subforum tobe; for the years of the hard work you've put in. Those who know you, know you put in the time.

If you'd prefer the "Healing Path Genetics" moniker, I'll get it setup for you; otherwise let me know what you'd like it called.

Thanks for all your work brother!

As a matter of fact; the staff had a discussion about it and we'd like to offer you a subforum tobe; for the years of the hard work you've put in. Those who know you, know you put in the time.

If you'd prefer the "Healing Path Genetics" moniker, I'll get it setup for you; otherwise let me know what you'd like it called.

Thanks for all your work brother!
Hey my friend
Thanks so much makes me really happy bro.
Healing Path Genetics
Is correct.

cu tobe

I've definitely enjoyed seeing you on the forum over the years man congrats on 10 years that's a rad accomplishment

Back