Live Stoners 12 week old royal dwarf slow flower need advice!!!

Reaction score
hi guys i need an experienced growers knowledge as this is my first grow and arnt sure what to do from here on out.
my plant is aproximatly 80-90 cm (havnt messured in a while)
it is starting to flower as i can see are growing slowly .
using a 10ltr pot but could be root bound arnt sure as roots are showing on tip of soil as water has condensed the soil making the drainage quite bad

the plant itself has had a lot of troubles over its life as its been coping with a very ill expirienced grower haha but i am learning fast and hopefully this will teach me a lot.

also using bio-nutes schedual as listed online and its on a 125w cfl red spec light 24/0

in growing space of about W:3ft H:6ft L:4ft

hopefully someone can help me ojt thanks in advance

Hey brotha can you put up a picture or two? 12 weeks to flower is really odd. It's from Royal Queen Seeds right? It's a great brand, so something might have stunted it back some.

@epenguin and yes @Anthropolis i will as soon as my phone has charged enough for pictures but it isapprox 80cm and about a neter width both ways and has some buds showing but ive been reading a lot about the rqs dwarf and non are really taking as long as this one as you can amagine staring at it everyday to see no change is really heart braking to say ive come this far

Yes, we need pictures.....when did it first show above soil ? How many days.......and when did it start to flower ? How many days ?

What country are you from ? Your English is quite good !

yes i am inglish ep and it was planted on the 29 of feb and sprouted on the second of march it then veg'd for 4 week then now has been in flower for nearly 9 weeks now and like i said as soon as i can il post a picture for you all
1464210518677.jpg

sorry about all the diffrent posts it wont let me add more than one to a post :/
20160525_221243.jpg

you say it has had a lot of troubles.it looks like one of them plants thats stuck between veg n flower,or goes back n forth between the two.
a non glipe should be along shortly with an educated opinion.
:pighug:

Good lord that is a big plant for something called Royal Dwarf lol! Nothing appears to be wrong with it, a little stretchy but nothing bad. Something must have stressed it out to keep growing and not flowering. In any case, it looks to be on track now and probably about to blow up with flowers.

In the future, you can get a cheap timer and control light hours. If they get stuck in veg mode, switching to 12 on / 12 off can trick them into flowering. Most people seem to use 18 on / 6 off for autos, sometimes 19/5, but 24 on is okay too.

Back