Congrats to all!!!
Great job bro :)

Bronze-Web-Filmcontest.jpg

@Bailey @db003 have you received your prizes yet? none here yet:shrug:

:nono: I sent a message to fast buds a few days ago and this was the reply that they sent me

"I'm sorry but I don't have everything ready.... It's too busy times for me, I don't reach all the things I gotta do... I'm very sorry... I hope from 1st of march we'll be able to send them... My apologies bro..."

I was hoping to have them way before that so I can use them in a up coming grow but that's not going to happen now but whatever I will just have to grow something else so no big deal :doh:

OK @db003 @Bailey Toni HAS been busy lately so it makes sence I just wish that this competition could close with our prizes and it would be over seeing as how we started it in August:shrug:

Can i ask one question..I'M planning for my next grow to try lsd25 in 15l air pots, if not trained, how big they grow?
i was thinking of going 3x lsd from you and 3 night queen from dp..In 15l airpots 1m2 tent

Can i ask one question..I'M planning for my next grow to try lsd25 in 15l air pots, if not trained, how big they grow?
i was thinking of going 3x lsd from you and 3 night queen from dp..In 15l airpots 1m2 tent
Mine were about 5 ft tall and 3-4 feet wide

Back