check it out I got my prizes today that I won by getting 3rd place in the fast buds mega film contest a while back they sent me a pair of shirts plus a pair of very cool hats and a butt load of stickers and even some extra fast buds merch bags and last but not least I got a 3 pack of ten different strains! I also got a awesome certificate for winning 3rd place I went the extra mile and went and got it laminated myself so it wont get messed up I am going to get a frame for it soon

3x Blackberry Auto
3x C4 Auto
3x Crystal METH Auto
3x Gorilla Glue Auto
3x Grapefruit Auto
3x Girl Scout Cookies Auto
3x Green Crack Auto
3x G14 Auto
3x Californian Snow Auto
3x Fastberry Auto

005.JPG
007.JPG
010.JPG
013.JPG
016.JPG
019.JPG
022.JPG

check it out I got my prizes today that I won by getting 3rd place in the fast buds mega film contest a while back they sent me a pair of shirts plus a pair of very cool hats and a butt load of stickers and even some extra fast buds merch bags and last but not least I got a 3 pack of ten different strains! I also got a awesome certificate for winning 3rd place I went the extra mile and went and got it laminated myself so it wont get messed up I am going to get a frame for it soon

3x Blackberry Auto
3x C4 Auto
3x Crystal METH Auto
3x Gorilla Glue Auto
3x Grapefruit Auto
3x Girl Scout Cookies Auto
3x Green Crack Auto
3x G14 Auto
3x Californian Snow Auto
3x Fastberry Auto

View attachment 745288 View attachment 745289 View attachment 745290 View attachment 745291 View attachment 745292 View attachment 745293 View attachment 745294
Snapbacks rock bro dont they i havnt had the grey one off yet apart from when in bed alot of people want it so look out fastbuds

Got mine aswell troops same as @dboo3
But my packetd have 10 of each as i got first [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG]View attachment 745507 View attachment 745508
man that's so awesome I cant wait to get some in the ground and a question for you bailey am I correct in saying that they will be sending the rest of the strains later or is this it either way I am happy

man that's so awesome I cant wait to get some in the ground and a question for you bailey am I correct in saying that they will be sending the rest of the strains later or is this it either way I am happy
Spot on bro rest are on there way bruva

Snapbacks rock bro dont they i havnt had the grey one off yet apart from when in bed alot of people want it so look out fastbuds

get ready for the next event we'll go, then ;) You just can buy them in the fairs we are going!

Absolutely correct, sir. TYM :D

holy fast buds batman look what I got in the mail! I just received the rest of the strains that I won from the fast buds mega film contest that I took part of and won third place with a fast buds girl scout cookies auto plant that I grew at the end of 2016.

I would like to thank fast buds for holding such a awesome contest and to everyone that took apart of the contest there were 32 growers in total all battling it out to fight for the top 3 spots to claim title of champion and I managed to grow my way to the top and take third place in the contest

it took a while to get my prizes but since it was a lot of stuff I can understand and I am cool with that but it was well worth the wait I now own a 3x pack of every strain fast buds makes all 19 strains and lets not forget the very cool fast buds merch I got as well

I already have a few of the strains growing right now in one of my grows I cant wait to try them all

06.JPG
07.JPG
08.JPG
09.JPG

Back