New Grower 1st grow - Girl Scout Cookies Auto

I finished trimming.. and surprise ! i found a seed ! did not know that it was possible with auto.. maybe a pheno ??? i put pic of where i think it came from..

now after 12 hours i open the jar and the weed is no more crispy but very flexible.. humidity is only at 39% so i put another humid tissue for another 12 hours.. flavor is small but i smell mentha, lemon and sometimes kind of sweet ..

should i continue until i reach the 62% ?
IMG_3899.JPG
IMG_3901.JPG
IMG_3903.JPG IMG_3904.JPG IMG_3905.JPG IMG_3906.JPG IMG_3907.JPG IMG_3908.JPG IMG_3909.JPG IMG_3910.JPG

Yes you want it above 50 and then it's preference. Just increase slowly.

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

mighty fine harvest either way :thumbsup: the 62% is all theory anyway.set me down a joint of 55% 62% and 69% i would doubt id be able to tell which is which,well i have a 1/3 chance of guessing right.
the lil seed came from the calyx the lady parts of the plant.sometimes will have a false seed in it,give it a squeeze puff of air.
keep er lit
:pighug:

thanks for your advices.. but i just found some little mold in one jar.. so don't know if i'll continue and risk mold and just stay at 40%.. it still okay to burn or vap anyway... will think about it tomorrow, too much work today ^^

about the mold i throw the 2 buds.. is that okay or the rest of the jar will be contaminated ?

hmm can you double check the humidity meter ? it dosnt look 40% dry and crumbly,and mold shouldnt form.maybe best to remove tissue for a few days.

well, smell nothing except maybe amonia ? no visible trace of mold..
all jar the same.. will see tomorrow..

Amonia is typical smell of wet weed.thats why i asked for a double check of humidity meter.i think something is wrong here.im mow think meter is broke and weed is above 62% if thats the case empty out jars and leave to dry further.

thanks for helping @archie gemmill .. now i'm afraid to vape it i read about danger to smoke mold weed so.. at least i can still do some BHO with it in case it spoiled.. -_-

Back