New Grower Under the Staircase - Dutch Passion Auto Colorado Cookies

Sometimes I look at my plants and am amazed at their growth, and other times it's like they're in some sort of dimension where time stands still. :baked:
I know what you mean. I see growth every day. Mine are photos right now and last few runs were autos. I think I’m spoiled! Lol

Sometimes I look at my plants and am amazed at their growth, and other times it's like they're in some sort of dimension where time stands still. :baked:
things are about to get moving here i can tell :d5: time for those buds to start swelling

Day 57

Fed both plants .5 ml per L of calmag + 1 ml per L of A+B (4.5 L Water) = 1.0 EC (6.5 PH)

Runoffs: 1.1 EC & 1.2 EC

IMG_3855.JPGIMG_3856.JPGIMG_3857.JPGIMG_3859.JPGIMG_3860.JPGIMG_3864.JPG

things are about to get moving here i can tell :d5: time for those buds to start swelling

I'm hoping that they fatten up quite a bit before harvest. :smoking:

Last edited:
Looking good pal!.. nice n healthy, wish mine were in such a good shape!..
They'll fatten up l, no doubt, ya still got a bit to go... gotta check those trics to know for sure ... top job youve gotta be pleased?..
Easy now!..

Looking good pal!.. nice n healthy, wish mine were in such a good shape!..
They'll fatten up l, no doubt, ya still got a bit to go... gotta check those trics to know for sure ... top job youve gotta be pleased?..
Easy now!..

Thanks man! :biggrin: I'm pretty please with this grow for sure! I wasn't expecting them to get this big in the little 3 gallon pots. I should have my ppm, ph, cal-mag issues dialed in better for my next grow :smoking:

How do I find your grows? Actually, I can't seem to find anyones actual grow links from their profile - just latest activity and posts.

I usually jus stumble upon posts and grows seeing 'whats new' posts!.. once you've been tagged or commented in a journal it will alert you when updated... I don't have a journal personally, but I've been dropping pics in the UK growers thread every 10 days!..
Easy now!..

Day 60

Another feed this morning. Water/feed every 3 days now.

Attachments

• IMG_3963.JPG
    IMG_3963.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3970.JPG
    IMG_3970.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3975.JPG
    IMG_3975.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_E3979.JPG
    IMG_E3979.JPG