New Grower Under the Staircase - Dutch Passion Auto Colorado Cookies

Getting there, nicely!.. y'aint got too much longer now dude... I'm roughly at the same point, I've taken a cuppla taster buds already!!. :pass:
Easy now!..

Getting there, nicely!.. y'aint got too much longer now dude... I'm roughly at the same point, I've taken a cuppla taster buds already!!. :pass:
Easy now!..

Nice! :smoking:I'm starting to examine the trichomes. Will be a bit yet, as most trichomes are pretty clear still on both plants.

Day 66

Stirred in 25 mg of ascorbic acid per 4.5 L of water last night before this morning's feed.

Fed both plants .5 ml per L of calmag + 1 ml per L of A+B (4.5 L Water) = 1.0 EC (6.3 PH)

Runoffs: 1.2 EC

Will try and take some good bud and trichome pics soon. The smell is pretty intense - a bit of a smell outside the grow tent in the storage room, so the whole house has a slight weed smell to it. :eek1: Will need to find a solution for that next grow.

Was thinking of trying to use this outside the grow tent for my next grow. Ona Gel

Last edited:
Looks like they still have a while to go? :shrug:

IMG_4220.JPGIMG_4217.JPGIMG_4214.JPGIMG_4212.JPGIMG_4211.JPGIMG_4207.JPGIMG_4201.JPGIMG_4200.JPGIMG_4196.JPG

Last edited:
On some of those pics your gettin real close. On one pic I saw about 5-10% amber. Saw a few clear yet but real close to all milky.

Day 69

Watered this morning with 4.5 L each of PH'd water (6.5 PH)

Runoffs: 0.8 EC

Day 74

Trimchomes are getting there - still quite a few clear ones though. I'm ready for this to be done - there's a perpetual weed smell in the house now. :weed:

I think when I ran my humidifier in the beginning, I probably should have used distilled water. My tap water may have shortened the lifespan of my carbon filter considerably.

Day 83
Harvest day! Brought both plants into the garage to trim. Had to hustle though, as it was quite cold outside today. I was chilled to the bone by the time I finished. Way more bud than I expected. Too much bud in each bag...I'll have to transfer some into cardboard boxes. Bags are back in the tent :weed:

IMG_4395.JPGIMG_4392.JPGIMG_4390.JPGIMG_4386.JPGIMG_4385.JPGIMG_4384.JPGIMG_4383.JPGIMG_4379.JPGIMG_4377.JPGIMG_4376.JPGIMG_4375.JPG

Back