New Grower Under the Staircase - Dutch Passion Auto Colorado Cookies

Day 66

Stirred in 25 mg of ascorbic acid per 4.5 L of water last night before this morning's feed.

Fed both plants .5 ml per L of calmag + 1 ml per L of A+B (4.5 L Water) = 1.0 EC (6.3 PH)

Runoffs: 1.2 EC

Will try and take some good bud and trichome pics soon. The smell is pretty intense - a bit of a smell outside the grow tent in the storage room, so the whole house has a slight weed smell to it. :eek1: Will need to find a solution for that next grow.

Was thinking of trying to use this outside the grow tent for my next grow. Ona Gel
well done on the harvest man those were some big colas you have definitely confirmed for me that il be doing some Colorado cookies soon as the whether gets cold again
as for the ona gel dont keep it in the same room as your plants they will take on the smell and you will taste it in the bud not nice

Day 83
Harvest day! Brought both plants into the garage to trim. Had to hustle though, as it was quite cold outside today. I was chilled to the bone by the time I finished. Way more bud than I expected. Too much bud in each bag...I'll have to transfer some into cardboard boxes. Bags are back in the tent :weed:

View attachment 1296957View attachment 1296958View attachment 1296959View attachment 1296960View attachment 1296961View attachment 1296962View attachment 1296963View attachment 1296964View attachment 1296965View attachment 1296966View attachment 1296967
Epic mate, you smashed it bruv... They all look lovely.. Top job.
:vibes: :d5:

well done on the harvest man those were some big colas you have definitely confirmed for me that il be doing some Colorado cookies soon as the whether gets cold again
as for the ona gel dont keep it in the same room as your plants they will take on the smell and you will taste it in the bud not nice

Thanks! :biggrin: Yeah, I can't wait to try some...I will probably try bit this weekend.

Thanks, yeah...I may try and exhaust the room the tent is in instead...have it exhaust outside.

Trimmed after drying for 7 days. All in mason jars now with Boveda 62's. 8 x 500 ml jars and 2 jars of shake. :smoking:

IMG_4497.JPG
IMG_4494.JPG
IMG_4493.JPG

Last edited:
Back