Reaction score
I'm trying a side by side grow using a diy 5 gallon dwc & Char Coir coco in 3 gallon smart pots. Strains are all Mephisto...Walter White, Ripley's OG & freebies are livers x Samsquanch.
I've never posted a thread so bear with me. If I'm making mistakes posting i apologize. Any suggestions would be appreciated...thanks!

Attachments

• 20181125_132532.jpg
    20181125_132532.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 20181125_131624.jpg
    20181125_131624.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Looks like your off to a good start. What nutrients will you be using?

Unfortunately the Samsquanch don't seem to wanna crack. I've soaked em 24hrs & the one i put in a rooting plug didn't sprout after 5 days so I'm trying another using the paper towel method. The Walter White & Ripley's OG sprouted in 48hrs...go figure

Last edited:
Right now I'm on day 3 since sprout & transplant. I had a solid taproot 1/2" outta the bottom of rooter when i put them into their final homes...sorry no pics (not enough hands!)

Lighting is 4 quantum boards qb132's (3500K) powered by a hlg240h-1750a...pulling 300w from the wall. Coco is CloudCoir 50/50 perlite mix. Temp in tent ranges from 75-82 degrees...added hydroguard to dwc res to avoid probs with higher temps. I can't maintain 68 res temps without a chiller & I'm not trying to break my pockets...

Now if i could just get these freebies to crack!! The Mephisto "Originals" sprouted in less than 48hrs & were 2" tall in 5 days & all seeds were germinated the same way...rr plugs so what's the problem?!? I've soaked the seeds but for whatever reason these f3's just dont wanna open up. They're livers x Samsquanch

Now if i could just get these freebies to crack!! The Mephisto "Originals" sprouted in less than 48hrs & were 2" tall in 5 days & all seeds were germinated the same way...rr plugs so what's the problem?!? I've soaked the seeds but for whatever reason these f3's just dont wanna open up. They're livers x Samsquanch
I had a few issues with a couple seeds I tried to germ. After a 24hr soak they sunk but didn't crack. I lightly cracked them between pair of tweezers, placed into moist paper towel/ziplock bag and placed on warm heating pad. They had tails within the next 24hrs and potted up.

Back