New Grower 1st vogaye - 1xbrrybmb 1xthcbmb 2xsensi super skunk

dominguez

Massive respect to all of the staff & contributors
Reaction score
Hello, people! I'm a complete newbie to the world of growing, but I hope you'll join me on my journey to cultivating my own medicine. I will be using a 300w Mars hydro LED, coco coir set up in a 1x1x2 tent. The strains that I have gone for are, 1x thc bomb, 1x berry bomb, 2 sense super skunks!

I hope to learn as much as possible along the way, any feedback/tips or help would be greatly appreciated!

After successfully germinating 4of 5 seeds (one sense skunk failed to pop), I have now planted those that made the grade. After 24 hours of being planted 2 of the four have sprouted in to tiny cress like antennas, the other 2 were buried underground slightly,so I gently removed the shell casing that was trying to come off and now I have 4 little sprouts! The two sense skunks are looking the weaker of the 4with the thc/berry bombs looking a lot more spritely.

I have since turned on the mars hydro, ut I'm unsure if this is a bit premature. The light is now abut 80cm above the saplings, is this advisable for such a young age?

Also, am I right in thinking this is day 1 now? haha

Cheers peeps

I hate to break it to you but your gonna need way more light or way less plants,that light is good for 1 plant maybe 2 if you throw a bunch of cfls in there,you will get a better yield from 2 plants with decent light than from 4 plants with not enough light.

I hate to break it to you but your gonna need way more light or way less plants,that light is good for 1 plant maybe 2 if you throw a bunch of cfls in there,you will get a better yield from 2 plants with decent light than from 4 plants with not enough light.
REally? I was under the impression 300w would sufficient. I'll guess I'll have to see how it goes

REally? I was under the impression 300w would sufficient. I'll guess I'll have to see how it goes
I use the same size tent with 4 plants and a 960w mars led but it only pulls 420w,your mars only pulls 130w.

Hello, people! I'm a complete newbie to the world of growing, but I hope you'll join me on my journey to cultivating my own medicine. I will be using a 300w Mars hydro LED, coco coir set up in a 1x1x2 tent. The strains that I have gone for are, 1x thc bomb, 1x berry bomb, 2 sense super skunks!

I hope to learn as much as possible along the way, any feedback/tips or help would be greatly appreciated!
:welcome: Domree. I' am also new. You've come to the right place. Are some wonderful people here at AFN. They have stuck by myside since day 1. I will be following your grow, maybe I can learn a thing of two from yours. HAppy growing and once again welcome. :pass:

Last edited:
Thanks Honeyb, I'll be keeping a keen eye on your thread too. Fingers crossed the lights I have are enough

Ahhhhh sheeeeit.

How much do you think I'd yield with my set up as t is?
Honestly it's hard to say 4 plants will grow under it but they won't give much weight,you can always add more light along the way,but for now your pots should be closer together like touching and if they start to stretch just lower your light.

Back